Chapter 94: feast, happy birthday

Behind the monitor, Director He was still watching Qin Zhou's acting.

Dancers from the Western Regions danced on the fragments, wearing red clothes, stepping on the fragments of the vase with bare feet, and the fragments were stained red with blood.

But even if it was bleeding, the dancers in the Western Regions controlled their expressions and finished the dance completely.

The more he watched, the more satisfied he became.

Pei Yuan came over and stood beside He Dao, looking at the screen on the monitor.

After the end of the scene, Dao He couldn't help but said to Pei Yuan: \"He is a spiritual person.\"

Pei Yuan nodded and looked towards Qin Zhou.

The filming ended, but Qin Zhou still fell on the ground and did not get up, and the expression on his face was still a little painful.

On the side of the vase fragments, stained with blood.

Pei Yuan watched for a while, then suddenly said: \"No.\"

\"Huh?\" Director He also looked over.

Pei Yuan frowned: \"Qin Zhou is wrong.\"

After speaking, Pei Yuan walked towards Qin Zhou.

Not far away, Qin Zhou was still on the ground.

The assistant was next to him, and he didn't notice anything wrong, so he wanted to help Qin Zhou up.

Qin Zhou held the assistant's arm and said, "Call the doctor for me."

\"Ah?\"The assistant was taken aback, \"What happened to Brother Zhou?\"

Qin Zhou opened his mouth, but before he had time to speak, his waist suddenly tightened, and he was picked up by someone holding him in the air.

Pei Yuan walked outside with Qin Zhou in his arms.

He Dao also hurried over, picked up a piece of blood-stained vase and looked at it, only to find that it was full of real blood.

Qin Zhou was sent to the hospital with his feet bandaged.

Qin Zhou sat beside the hospital bed, looked at the man beside him, and quickly said: \"Trouble teacher Pei.\"

Pei Yuan said: \"If there is a problem with the props, you can call the card.\"

Qin Zhou smiled and said: \"The filming has already started. After thinking about it, let it go.\"

When I first stepped on it, it was a little painful, but it was not unbearable, and it was easy to substitute for the role, so I finished the jump.

And Director He was still in the crew, checking what went wrong in the props team.

But in the end, it was the staff who shied the blame from each other.

\"I bought them all good... There must be something wrong with Lili! Director He, ask Lili!\"

\"Why do you blame me! You are responsible for the props, you didn't check them properly!\"

The person in charge of purchasing the props and the staff of the set quarreled.

The vase fragments are all mixed together, and the difference between real and fake fragments is not visible to the naked eye. I don't know if someone deliberately added real fragments, or there was a problem with the props merchant.

But the props team didn't monitor it, so I don't know which link went wrong.

Director He could only recruit a few more logistical staff to be responsible for checking props.