Chapter 58: Don't kiss

"Brother Zheng." Qin Zhou was about to laugh angrily, "I said I would not accompany you."

Zheng Hongkai put the scented candles on the bedside table, walked over, and said unhurriedly, "It's all been played by President Yuan, what are you pretending to be?"

"You have a grandma at home, don't you think about your grandma?"

"It costs a lot of money to treat the elderly, can you afford it?"

Qin Zhou was silent for a while after hearing this.

He really can't afford grandma's medical bills.

When Zheng Hongkai saw Qin Zhou like this, he thought that Qin Zhou was persuaded by himself.

"Anyway, be more obedient." Zheng Hongkai continued to persuade, "If you serve him well, the benefits will be indispensable."

Qin Zhou still didn't speak, he just curled up on the bed and his breathing became more and more rough.

Zheng Hongkai took another **** uniform and threw it on the bed, and said, "You change your clothes first, the little boss is still playing, and he will come directly when the time comes."

Qin Zhou propped himself up a little, slowly raised his hand, picked up the **** clothes, and found that it was a set of male servant clothes.

The valet's fabric is pitiful, and it comes with a pair of thongs.

Zheng Hongkai also turned around, ready to wait for Qin Zhou to change his clothes.

Zheng Hongkai came to the side, listened to the rustling voice behind him, took out his mobile phone again, and checked the news.

And just when Zheng Hongkai was about to reply to the news, a sudden force came from the back of his head, and a sharp pain came.

"Qin Zhou!" Zheng Hongkai clutched the back of his head and turned his head quickly.

However, Zheng Hongkai just turned his head when suddenly his vision was dark and his head was covered.

Qin Zhou directly put the **** uniform on Zheng Hongkai's head, kicked the opponent with almost all his strength, and ran to the door without waiting for the opponent to react.

Zheng Hongkai clutched his lower body, and was suddenly unable to straighten his body in pain, and hurriedly held on to the table to stabilize his body.

Zheng Hongkai turned his head and saw that Qin Zhou was about to run away, he roared, "Come back!"

Qin Zhou had already pushed open the door, came to the corridor, supported the wall, and stumbled forward.

It was quiet in the hallway, no one was around.

It was getting hotter and hotter, Qin Zhou tugged at his clothes irritably and opened his neckline a bit.

His head was still dizzy, and Qin Zhou leaned against the wall, feeling a little weak.

But he didn't dare to stop, for fear that the agent would come over.

Qin Zhou continued to walk forward, aimlessly, thinking about leaving here.

It's just that this floor is so big that you can't even find an elevator.

There just happened to be a bathroom in front, and Qin Zhou hid in it.

Qin Zhou rushed to the sink and quickly washed his face with cold water, feeling his brain a little awake.

Qin Zhou leaned against the wall, took out his mobile phone, and saw many missed calls from Jiang Lin on the mobile phone.

Qin Zhou called back quickly, and the call was quickly connected.