Chapter 172: in the car

The man held Xu Chengyan's hand and kissed it lightly on his lips, then came down: "Okay, sir."

Xu Chengyan raised his head and panted, buried himself on the man's shoulder, and asked, "Do you have any tools?"

"Of course." The man said, taking out a bottle of lubricating fluid from nowhere.

When Xu Chengyan saw it, he was instantly amused and asked, "Why do you still carry it with you?"

"It's in the car for my wife."

The man kissed the young man's face little by little, "Today I can only use it in advance for Mr.

The plastic seal on the outside of the lubricant is opened, and the bottle cap is opened.

The man held the bottle and poured the viscous liquid into his palm, and the thick rose fragrance wafted out immediately.

Xu Chengyan smelled the fragrance and couldn't help laughing: "The fragrance is so strong..."

"Don't you like it, sir?" The man nodded thoughtfully, "I'll try another flavor next time."

The man leaned up and kissed his lips.

The fragrance of roses in the car became stronger and stronger, accompanied by the ambiguous sound of water.

Xu Chengyan raised his head, bit his lip tightly, his body trembled slightly, and occasionally a voice leaked from his throat, reminding: "Don't... dirty the car..."

"Okay." The man's tone was still unhurried and slow.

The lights were turned on in the car, Xu Chengyan looked at the man on his body, when he was emotional, he couldn't help reaching out, and his fingertips touched the man's face lightly.

Now He Yang's face is still the original indifferent look, but his breathing is a little short.

Even when it comes to love affairs, He Yang is always meticulous and rational. Like, never get out of control.

Xu Chengyan was a little distracted for a while, and found that he had never seen He Yang lose control of his love affairs.

Xu Chengyan couldn't help hooking the man's neck, and forcefully tore the shirt off He Yang's body.

And because the movement was too hasty, Xu Chengyan didn't pay attention when tearing it, only to hear the fabric slamming and tore the shirt directly.

He Yang also heard the voice, buried himself in the neck of the young man, and laughed softly: "Sir, my new shirt."

Xu Chengyan hugged the man's shoulder and had no strength to speak, so he could only bite on the man's shoulder

He Yang touched the back of the young man's head, "Sir, like my wife, I also like to bite."

He Yang's tone sounded very gentle, but his movements were not gentle at all, but rather harsh.

After the long affair was over, Xu Chengyan lay absentmindedly, raised his hand to cover his eyes, panting heavily.

He Yang got up a little, took a tissue to the side and wiped the young man's legs, "Clean it up, otherwise it will stain the car."

He Yang helped to wipe between his legs and cleaned up the surroundings.

Xu Chengyan also sat up, noticed the torn shirt on He Yang's body again, and asked, "What about the clothes?"

He Yang: "There are spares in the back."

After speaking, He Yang took out two spare clothes from behind.

Xu Chengyan looked at the new clothes in his hands, and then looked at the lubricants, toilet paper, etc. beside him.