Chapter 181: illegitimate child

Not far away, Xu Chengyan was sitting on the lounge chair reading the script.

Xiao Cheng ran over, leaned over to Xu Chengyan obediently, and shouted, "Brother Qin Zhou."

Xu Chengyan casually touched Xiao Cheng's head and asked casually, "Are you alone?"

Xiao Cheng climbed onto the chair next to Xu Chengyan, and replied in a milky voice, "Uncle Xiaoyang is with me."

Xu Chengyan was taken aback and asked, "He came with you?"

Xu Chengyan looked around, but there were staff everywhere, and he couldn't see where He Yang was, so he asked, "Where is he?"

Xiao Cheng nodded, but suddenly came to his senses and shook his head quickly: "No, I can't say it."

Although he said so, Xiao Cheng's eyes were secretly looking at a certain place, sneaking.

Xu Chengyan also took advantage of the situation to look over, and really saw a familiar figure, and the corners of his eyes were bent.

Standing on the side of the road, He Yang noticed Xu Chengyan's gaze, feeling a little helpless.

Across the crowd, the eyes of the two converged.

However, because of the crowded eyes of the crew, Xu Chengyan still did not go to find He Yang, took out his mobile phone and sent a message to He Yang.

【Why are you here? 】

A few seconds after the message was sent, there was a response.

[He Yang: Come and see you. 】

Xu Chengyan looked at the phone, but before he could reply to the message, the agent came over.

"Do you want something to eat?" the agent asked.

Xu Chengyan shook his head: "Forget it."

"You didn't eat at noon." The agent frowned.

"No appetite."

The agent had no choice but to say, "Then if you want to eat, just tell me."

Xiao Cheng sat quietly by the side, listening to the conversation between the two adults.

It wasn't until Xu Chengyan was going to film that Xiao Cheng got up and went to find He Yang.

When He Yang saw Xiao Cheng, he held Xiao Cheng's hand and asked, "Why did you tell him?"

"I didn't say it." Xiao Cheng shook his head seriously, shook He Yang's arm again, and said, "Brother Qin Zhou didn't eat lunch."

"Didn't eat lunch?" He Yang frowned.

Xiao Cheng nodded and said, "Brother Qin Zhou said he has no appetite."

He Yang sighed softly, but still led Xiao Cheng to buy food outside the film and television city.

There is a lot of people here in the film and television city, and there is a food street outside.

He Yang bought some snacks in the past, and bought some fruit by the way.

Xiao Cheng followed and picked out some food.

After shopping, the two of them, one big and one small, were ready to go back.

Just halfway through, Xiao Cheng suddenly stopped, rubbed his legs, and complained in a low voice, "I can't walk anymore..."

He Yang gave Xiao Cheng the bag to carry, and reached out to hug Xiao Cheng.

Xiao Cheng obediently lay on He Yang's shoulders, looking around with a pair of eyes.

After returning to the vicinity of the studio, He Yang was inconvenient to go to Xu Chengyan, so he put Xiao Cheng down and said, "Give him the food."