Chapter 133: Low and High

He Yang didn't speak, just looked at the young man beside Gu Nian.

And Xu Chengyan also noticed He Yang's gaze, and the two looked at each other.

However, because of the deduction of points for leaving a hickey, Xu Chengyan looked away first, and then said to the director: \"I still have a scene, so I'll go over and prepare first.\"

After speaking, Xu Chengyan turned around.

The director was stunned for a moment, and then hurriedly said: \"Qin Zhou has something to do with filming, please take Mr. He with you.\"

He Yang also looked at Xu Chengyan's figure leaving, and didn't pay attention to what the director said, and habitually hummed.

When He Yang reacted, Gu Nian was already by his side.

Gu Nian smiled, with two small dimples on his face, and took He Yang to walk around the crew.

\"Mr. He, this is a special scene for our crew.\"Gu Nian pointed to a small building next to it,\"But it's a bit dangerous and it's easy to fall.\"

However, He Yang was not interested in the sights, and his response was very cold.

Gu Nian noticed it, so he changed his method and said: \"The first time Mr. Qin Zhou was shooting on it, he accidentally fell.\"

After He Yang heard it, he finally reacted and looked over.

On the other side, Xu Chengyan was still on the set, shooting opposite scenes with another actor in the crew.

After Xu Chengyan finished filming, when he came to the rest area on the side, he inadvertently looked up and saw He Yang was still standing with Gu Nian.

Gu Nian still had a smile on his face as he was talking to He Yang.

He Yang still didn't speak, and was quietly listening to Gu Nian's words.

Xu Chengyan looked at the two of them, turned around again, and returned to the lounge first.

The lounge was very quiet. Xu Chengyan came to the dressing room, checked her makeup in the mirror, and took the makeup brush on the table to touch up her makeup.

And just when Xu Chengyan was doing makeup, someone knocked on the door.

Xu Chengyan glanced sideways and found that it was Gu Nian outside, and was a little surprised.

Gu Nian walked in with a smile, holding a milk tea in his hand.

\"Mr. Qin Zhou, just now Mr. He invited us to drink milk tea, and I brought it for you.\" Gu Nian handed over the milk tea.

Xu Chengyan still had a makeup brush in his hand, looked at the milk tea in Gu Nian's hand, but didn't take it.

Xu Chengyan noticed one of Gu Nian's words, looked up, and said slowly: \"Mr. He?\"

After all, He Yang is an investor, and most of the time he is called \"Mr. He\" or \"Boss He\".

Gu Nian put the milk tea on the table and said with a smile: \"Mr. He said that everyone had a hard time filming, so they bought milk tea.\"

Xu Chengyan nodded and continued to touch up her makeup.

And Gu Nian sat on the chair beside him, looked at the makeup tray on the table, and asked softly: \"Mr. Qin Zhou, is this the new autumn model this year?\"

Xu Chengyan glanced at it and nodded: \"Yes.\"

\"That's it...\" Gu Nian picked up the makeup tray and said slowly: \"Actually, there was a Christmas-limited makeup tray last year that was also very useful.\"