Chapter 177: room

When he woke up, Xu Chengyan was lying on the bed weakly, unable to move.

He Yang stood aside with a cold face, holding back his anger, wanting to teach him a lesson.

But after seeing the young man's uncomfortable appearance, he couldn't help himself, so he could only step forward to hug the young man in his arms, and kissed his forehead over and over again, which was considered comfort.

Xu Chengyan closed his eyes, he was really dizzy, completely lacking in energy, feeling uncomfortable all over, curled up in He Yang's arms.

He Yang comforted him, and noticed that the young man's lips were a little dry, so he got up and poured a cup of hot water.

Xu Chengyan drank the water and suddenly wanted to eat something to taste, so he asked, "Is there candy?"

He Yang went downstairs to find candy, Xu Chengyan ate a plum candy, and felt that his mouth finally had a taste, and he was a little more energetic.

He Yang leaned over to help cover the quilt and scolded in a low voice, "There will be no next time."

Xu Chengyan just smiled and lay obediently under the duvet, without answering.

He Yang sat on the edge of the bed, his fingertips touched the young man's face, and his brows were wrinkled: "I'm not obedient."

Xu Chengyan held He Yang's wrist and put his face in He Yang's palm meekly, looking rather well-behaved.

He Yang sighed softly, still couldn't bear to say anything else, and stayed by the side quietly.

It wasn't until evening that Xu Chengyan's fever subsided a little, his body wasn't so uncomfortable, and he was still in the mood to play on his mobile phone and swipe Weibo.

However, He Yang confiscated his mobile phone and did not allow him to play, and urged the young man to go to bed earlier.

Xu Chengyan held He Yang's waist tightly, and said in a muffled voice, "I can't sleep."

"If you can't sleep, you have to sleep." He Yang's face was expressionless, and he touched the back of the young man's head with his palm.

Xu Chengyan opened his eyes, looked at the man in front of him, couldn't help but leaned forward, habitually wanting to ask for a kiss.

But just when he was about to touch He Yang's lips, he suddenly realized that he was still having a fever and was not suitable for kissing.

He Yang noticed Xu Chengyan's small movements, reached out, held the young man's face, and kissed him on the lips.

Xu Chengyan snorted, but took the initiative to end the kiss and said, "No more."

"Well." He Yang followed behind the young man's head and continued to coax the person in his arms to sleep.

Xu Chengyan quickly fell asleep.

Fortunately, after the night, Xu Chengyan's body had recovered a little and was almost back to normal.

During the day, Xu Chengyan went for a walk in the yard, went to the pond to feed the fish, and on a whim, went to the kitchen to make a bibimbap for himself.

After eating bibimbap, it wasn't enough, Xu Chengyan also turned over all the snacks at home.

Yesterday, he had a bad appetite and didn't eat for a whole day. Now he is finally back to normal, and he can't wait to eat all the snacks.

After He Yang saw it, he didn't say anything, and stayed with him quietly as usual.

It's just that in the nightlife, the two have some small differences.