Chapter 66: Has he touched you?

He Yang looked at the young man under him, and the emotion in his eyes could hardly be suppressed.

The young man was clearly in his arms, doing the most intimate things with him——

But the young man was in his ear, calling out another man's name.

\"Who is that person?\" He Yang asked.

Qin Zhou stretched out his hand, followed the man's shoulder, wrapped his hands around his neck, and smiled: \"Mr. He, you heard wrong.\"

\"I heard that right.\"He Yang frowned,\"You just called someone else's name.\"

Qin Zhou didn't answer, he just chuckled.

The light in the bedroom was very dim, He Yang squeezed the young man's chin tightly and continued to ask: \"Who is he?\"

\"Is it important?\" Qin Zhou was a little careless.

He Yang seemed to be provoked by the young man's reply, so he leaned down and bit his lip roughly.

Qin Zhou snorted and closed his lips tightly, still resisting kissing.

He Yang also sensed the youth's resistance, but the movement still did not stop. He raised one of the youth's legs again, and his movements were a little rough.

Qin Zhou was a little hurt, and frowned slightly: \"He Yang.\"

\"I have no shortage of gold masters.\" Qin Zhou stretched out his hand, pressed it on the back of the man's neck, and said slowly: \"If you make me uncomfortable, I can find someone else.\"

Hearing this, He Yang calmed down a little.

He Yang backed away a little, and carefully hugged the young man in his arms, \"Sorry...\"

He Yang rubbed against the young man's neck and whispered: \"Don't look for anyone else.\"

Qin Zhou turned his head and pushed the man's shoulder, \"I'm on it.\"

He Yang obediently changed his posture and hugged the young man into his arms.

Qin Zhou sat on the man's waist, took the tie to cover his eyes, and moved again.

But when Qin Zhou did it this time, he couldn't find the feeling of being in the play.

Qin Zhou frowned, and had no idea to continue. He hurriedly ended the affair, and lay on the bed, feeling a little sleepy.

He Yang got up, picked up the young man, and went to the bathroom to help clean up.

But when cleaning up, He Yang asked: \"Who is that person?\"

Qin Zhou was still very sleepy, so he just replied casually: \"You heard wrong.\"

He Yang frowned, dissatisfied with the answer, and asked again: \"Who is he?\"

Qin Zhou was a little annoyed by the question, and said perfunctorily: \"There is no one else, I just heard it wrong.\"

He Yang fell silent and did not ask any further questions.

And Qin Zhou leaned in the bathtub and gradually fell asleep.

When Qin Zhou woke up again, it was noon the next day.

Qin Zhou sat up from the bed, looked down, and found that he was wearing a nightgown and beside him was empty.

When Qin Zhou looked up, he saw He Yang sitting at the desk not far away, looking at a document very seriously, as if he was dealing with work.

Qin Zhou ignored it and just got out of bed, ready to wash and change clothes first.

It's just that Qin Zhou looked around and couldn't find his clothes, so he had to say to He Yang: \"Mr. He, my clothes yesterday.\"