Chapter 20: photo in album

\"Sir...\" Xu Chengyan choked and wanted to say something, but couldn't say anything.

The husband never admitted their relationship.

It turned out that the past five years were all his wishful thinking.

\"How can you say that...\" Xu Chengyan lowered her head, her fingertips tightly grasping the sheets under her.

Mr. is really cruel.

\"Yan Yan.\" He Yang raised his hand slightly and rubbed the back of the young man's head, \"We just live together, at most we can only be regarded as bed companions.\"

The man's tone was a little careless, but Xu Chengyan didn't want to listen to it anymore.

To the husband, he is just a cohabitation partner.

\"Sir, I'm tired.\" Xu Chengyan turned around as if escaping, and hid in the quilt, not wanting to speak.

He Yang was still sitting beside the bed, patted the young man lightly across the quilt, and said in a low voice: \"Don't think about those messy things, take the medicine.\"

After speaking, He Yang got up and left the room.

Xu Chengyan was left alone in the bedroom, with his eyes closed and his body curled into a ball.

After a while, Xu Chengyan gradually calmed down, propped up a little tiredly, and took the medicine on the bedside table.

There is also a glass of water next to the cold medicine, but the water in the glass was originally warm, but now it has become cold.

After taking the medicine, Xu Chengyan put on his coat and went outside.

The corridor was dark, and only the study room revealed a faint light.

The door of the study room was not closed tightly, Xu Chengyan walked over step by step, and when he looked into the study room, he saw a man on the sofa, flipping through a photo album.

Xu Chengyan stood outside the study, staring at the figure for a long time, but finally did not go in, turned around and went to the kitchen.

And because he was still catching a cold, Xu Chengyan didn't have any appetite, so he grabbed something to eat and went back to the bedroom to continue lying on the bed.

It was already past eight o'clock in the evening, Xu Chengyan's eyes were open, and his body was obviously exhausted, but his mind was very awake and not sleepy.

I don't know how long it took, when footsteps came from outside.

The bedroom door was pushed open, and the sound of footsteps approached the bed step by step and came to the bed.

Xu Chengyan didn't look back, but he could still feel the scent of warm steam coming from behind, as well as the faint scent of shower gel.

In the past, he liked the smell of water vapor when his husband just took a shower, and he would take the initiative to get into his arms every time.

But now, he just turned his back to Mr. and didn't come close.

There was a distance between the two of them, and neither of them met each other, and each slept separately.

In the middle of the night, Xu Chengyan woke up in a daze, disturbed by the movement around him.

Xu Chengyan opened it, and when he looked beside him, he saw a man sitting beside the bed, answering a phone call.

The voice on the other end of the phone was not very loud, but vaguely, Xu Chengyan heard the words \"hospital\"\"fever\".

The call was over soon, the man got up, took the clothes next to him and put them on, as if he was about to go out.