Chapter 187: Revenge

The room was ambiguous with the scent of roses.

The handcuffs collided with the head of the bed, making a crisp sound.

The double bed swayed slightly, He Yang pressed on Xu Chengyan, like punishment, showing no mercy.

Xu Chengyan couldn't take it anymore, his right hand was tied to the head of the bed and he couldn't escape, and He Yang's left hand was also pressed on top of his head, so he could only beg for mercy in a low voice and let He Yang slow down.

He Yang heard the begging for mercy, not only did not slow down, but intensified.

"Is the figure okay?" He Yang's tone was a little dangerous.

Only then did Xu Chengyan understand what was going on, so he could only say, "I just said it casually..."

"It's not enough to say it casually." He Yang's voice was still indifferent, but he still slowed down the rhythm and loosened the strength of his hand a little.

Xu Chengyan finally got time to breathe, and one hand regained freedom. He couldn't help reaching out to touch He Yang's face, his fingertips wiped the sweat on He Yang's face, and teased, "Why do you hold grudges like this..."

"Do I hold revenge?" He Yang frowned, seemingly provoked by this sentence, and his actions became unscrupulous.

At the beginning, Xu Chengyan still thought about the mess, but soon, there was no excess energy, and his attention was completely controlled by He Yang.

The clanging of handcuffs grew louder and the bed shook.

When the noise in the room finally stopped, it was already early morning.

Xu Chengyan hadn't recovered from the affair, looked at the man lying on top of him, got up a little, and wanted to kiss.

He Yang responded to the kiss and untied the handcuffs on Xu Chengyan's hands.

The handcuffs are specially made **** handcuffs with a layer of soft padding inside, so they won't hurt when they are handcuffed.

It's just that the movement was a bit loud when he was doing it just now, and Xu Chengyan's wrist was still a little red.

He Yang rubbed his wrist for a while, picked him up again, and walked towards the bathroom.

Xu Chengyan was so sleepy that he lay on He Yang's shoulder and was about to fall asleep.

After He Yang finished cleaning up, he took the shower gel and came over to help take a bath. He suddenly noticed that his right hand was empty and frowned, "The ring is gone."

"Huh?" Xu Chengyan cheered up and opened his eyes.

He Yang reached out to Xu Chengyan and repeated: "The ring is gone."

Xu Chengyan looked at He Yang's hand and realized that He Yang was talking about the rattan ring.

The ring was originally made up by him temporarily, and it is relatively fragile. It is estimated that it was broken when he was just on the bed.

"If it's gone, it's gone." Xu Chengyan touched He Yang's ring finger.

It's just that He Yang was still very concerned about the ring and said, "Pay one."

"That ring was made up by me, it's useless."

"it works."

Xu Chengyan couldn't help laughing, and replied, "Okay, I'll pull a few grasses from the yard for you to weave after I go back."