Chapter 162: fish tank full

Xu Chengyan closed the diary and put it in the drawer.

He Yang was still on the side, and after a long time, he said: \"Too many buckles.\"

\"It's okay.\" Xu Chengyan's tone was still a little careless, he got up and walked towards the bed.

He Yang frowned, slightly dissatisfied: \"Diary is not used to deduct points arbitrarily.\"

Xu Chengyan: \"One more sentence to deduct points.\"

He Yang became quiet, followed behind him honestly, and didn't mention the matter of extra points.

Xu Chengyan went back to the bed, lying under the covers and playing with his mobile phone.

He Yang helped to cover the quilt tightly, thought for a while, then got up and came to the side to search for the type of goldfish on the phone.

The next morning, after Xu Chengyan woke up, he habitually went to the window to take a look and found that the sun was shining outside.

In the yard, the snowman is still standing, but the snowman has become crooked again, and there are several paw prints on it, which is a masterpiece of Qiqi at first glance.

Xu Chengyan sighed, feeling a little regretful.

The sun is out, so I can't play in the snow.

Xu Chengyan changed his clothes, went downstairs to the living room, just saw Xiao Wen in the cat's litter, so he picked Xiao Wen up and lay on the sofa, and then read the script.

The agent sent him several scripts before, and he read them all, looking forward to a suspense drama.

The agent also went to contact the director, and the contract will be signed in a few days.

Xu Chengyan looked at the script and smoothed the hair on Xiao Wen's back. Halfway through, he suddenly heard a movement from the gate of the courtyard, and a car stopped at the gate.

Xu Chengyan looked at the door subconsciously, and from a distance, he saw Uncle Wen brought in a few workers.

The workers came to the living room in a mighty way and walked directly to the fish tank, with a few workers behind them carrying a larger aquarium.

Xu Chengyan looked at the movement over there, and suddenly had a bad premonition.

Immediately afterwards, Xu Chengyan saw the workers busy in the living room, dismantling the original fish tank, and placing the larger aquarium there.

Xu Chengyan looked at the new aquarium and was silent for a while.

The workers replaced the aquarium and put more goldfish fry in the aquarium, it is estimated that there are hundreds of them.

After the workers all left, Xu Chengyan couldn't help but walk over and came to the aquarium.

It turned out that the fish tank He Yang bought was already very large, but now he has replaced it with a larger tank.

Xu Chengyan stared at the goldfish swimming around in the aquarium, feeling complicated for a while.

Xiao Wen was very curious about goldfish. A small fluffy face was attached to the water tank, staring at the little goldfish in the water tank, and even Qi Qi ran over.

Xu Chengyan was silent, and through the reflection of the water tank glass, he saw He Yang behind him.

He Yang came over, hugged the young man from behind, put one hand on his waist, and said softly: \"Bought two hundred goldfish.\"