Chapter 89: Are you husbands?

Qiqi raised his head and looked at Qin Zhou very obediently.

However, the maid hurried over, pulled Kiki up, and quickly apologized to Qin Zhou.

\"It's okay.\" Qin Zhou smiled and continued to make egg pancakes.

The maid also held the rope and took Qiqi out of the kitchen first.

After making the egg pancake, Qin Zhou packed it up and went outside the restaurant.

The maid was still waiting outside, picked it up, and was ready to go back.

But Qiqi squatted on the ground and refused to leave.

Qiqi looked at Qin Zhou and called out: \"Ow!\"

Qiqi was reluctant to leave, and because of her large size, the maid couldn't drag her by the side, so she had no choice.

Qin Zhou squatted down, moved the microphone away, rubbed one hand on Qiqi's head, and said in a low voice: \"Good, go back.\"

\"Ow!\"Qiqi got closer, and her fluffy head rubbed against Qin Zhou's arms.

Qin Zhou was also a little soft-hearted and very reluctant.

When He Yang brought Qiqi back, Qiqi was still a small cub who couldn't even open his eyes.

In a blink of an eye, Kiki had grown so big.

Ke Qiqi was raised by He Yang, not his.

\"Go back.\" Qin Zhou touched Qiqi's head.

Qiqi was still hesitant, and after dawdling in Qin Zhou's arms for a long time, he was taken away by the maid.

But even when he was leaving, Qiqi still turned his head from time to time and glanced at Qin Zhou's direction.

Qin Zhou stayed where he was, until the maid took Qiqi around the corner and couldn't see Qiqi, and then he took back his sight.

It was almost six o'clock, Qin Zhou closed the stall, and he was finished today.

After work, the guests all went back to their rooms, and Qin Zhou also stayed in the room and did not come out.

The agent brought dinner to Qin Zhou.

Qin Zhou took it, looked at the agent next to him, and asked again: \"Brother Fan, did no one come to my room the night I had a cold?\"

\"Who could there be?\"The agent perfunctory of this topic, \"The photographer will not enter the room casually, don't worry.\"

Qin Zhou lowered his eyes, and he had already guessed something in his heart, so he didn't ask any more.

The next day, Qin Zhou got up early.

Pei Yuan made dumplings, and Qin Zhou made some egg pancakes.

However, Qin Zhou thought that there were more children nearby, so he fried some fries.

At nine o'clock in the morning, the two formally set up a stall on the roadside, waiting for customers.

At the beginning, there were still no customers, only the children from the nearby neighbors came to buy fries.

But when it was more than ten o'clock, a young girl with an Asian face came over.

The girl was standing far away at the intersection, holding her phone, looking down at something from time to time.

Not long after, the little girl came over, stopped in front of the stall, and asked Pei Yuan carefully in English: \"Is that Pei Yuan?\"

\"Hello.\" Pei Yuan smiled politely.