Chapter 165: get married today

He Yang rushed to the hospital.

Yuan Lie also followed, glanced at the message on the phone, and said: \"At No. 1, Area A, 3rd floor.\"

He Yang came to the third floor and walked quickly towards Area A.

In the corridor of Area A on the third floor, there were two little nurses whispering something.

\"There was a car accident on Wutong Street, and the car was deformed...\"

\"I just saw it, it's a boy, quite young, it was so miserable when I sent it...\"

\"A lot of blood, I don't know if I can rescue it...\"

He Yang heard the conversation between the two and stopped, not daring to go any further.

Yuan Lie followed, saw He Yang stop, looked at He Yang in surprise, and asked: \"What's wrong?\"

He Yang was silent and did not respond.

dare not go.

\"It's just ahead.\" Yuan Lie said.

Room 1 in Area A is a room near the outside of the corridor. He Yang looked forward and did not go past.

But soon, He Yang suddenly noticed that the door of the room closest to the corridor opened, and several doctors came out, pushing a corpse.

The body was covered with a white cloth, which was tightly covered.

At this moment, the two little nurses from before also chatted.

\"It's the boy who had a car accident just now...it's a pity...\"

\"Where's his family? Is no one here?\"

\"I called, but I didn't get through...\"

He Yang looked at the corpse and was instantly stunned.

And the doctor also came to the two nurses and asked: \"Have the family members come?\"

\"No.\"The nurse shook her head,\"I didn't get through after several calls.\"

\"Ah.\" The doctor sighed.

He Yang was even more silent.

If only he hadn't said about eating wontons.

In this way, Yanyan will not go to the supermarket to buy wonton wrappers, and will not pass through Wutong Street.

Or at the beginning, he should have come to the airport to pick up the plane, and the messy things later will not happen.

Just because of that call...

He shouldn't ask for wontons.

He Yang froze in place, motionless.

The doctor also walked away, and the nurses pushed the body away first.

Yuan Lie on the side noticed something was wrong and shouted: \"He Yang?\"

He Yang did not respond.

Yuan Lie asked: \"Aren't you going to have a look?\"

He Yang was silent for a long time before he said: \"I don't see it.\"

There's nothing to see in corpses.

He Yang touched his pocket, and habitually wanted to touch a pack of cigarettes, but the pocket was empty and there was nothing.

Yuan Lie frowned, and just as he was about to say something, he saw the manager not far away.

The agent came to the corridor to breathe, and immediately saw Yuan Lie and He Yang.