Chapter 191: new secretary

He Yang contacted the Shen family and asked the Shen family to take Shen Xiuzhu back.

Now that the Shen family is developing abroad, Shen Xiuzhu will stay in the Shen family after being taken back.

By the time He Yang received news from the Shen family, it had been half a month.

"The Shen family took the young master back last night."

In the study room of the old house, the housekeeper reported to He Yang about the Shen family.

He Yang sat in front of the desk and responded calmly.

The butler said tentatively, "The Shen family said that the young master still wants to go back to Nancheng—"

But He Yang just said: "It's good to stay at the Shen family, let them watch."

The housekeeper nodded in response, understood what He Yang meant, and would not let Young Master Shen come back in the future.

Soon, the butler left.

The study was quiet again, and He Yang continued to handle business affairs while facing the notebook.

Until ten o'clock in the evening, the study door was knocked.

He Yang turned his head sideways and saw that Xu Chengyan was coming.

Xu Chengyan was wearing a nightgown, her hair was half dry, and she had just taken a shower.

"Aren't you sleeping yet?"

"It's still a little bit." He Yang reached out and hugged the person in his arms, smelling the faint scent of shower gel.

Xu Chengyan didn't speak any more, and quietly put his pillow on He Yang's shoulder, and touched He Yang's head with one hand, playing with his hair boredly.

He Yang also maintained the posture of putting one arm around the youth's waist while working.

It's just that there is one more person in his arms, and his attention will be more or less divided.

Xu Chengyan was still playing with He Yang's hair. After playing with his hair enough, he touched his face again, his fingertips slowly sliding down his face, and said slowly, "It's not good to stay up all night."

He Yang held the hand that was stroking around his face, turned his head, and wanted to kiss.

Xu Chengyan closed his eyes, felt the warm touch at the corner of his eyes, and continued to urge: "Sleep."

"Yeah." He Yang closed the notebook.

Xu Chengyan also came out of He Yang's arms and walked towards the door.

The two went back to the bedroom. Xu Chengyan was just about to turn off the light when he suddenly heard a message alert on his mobile phone. He leaned over to see that it was a message from his manager.

Xu Chengyan looked at the messages on the phone, hesitated for a while, but did not reply.

He Yang on the side noticed the expression on the young man's face and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Brother Fan asked me if I could accept the script." Xu Chengyan put the phone back on the bedside table, still hesitant, "It's a villain."

This time, it is Director Wang's new drama invitation, inviting him to play a high-IQ villain in it.

The villain's identity is the company secretary. Because he has been squeezed by the boss for a long time, and there are some family factors, his personality has become more and more perverted, killing people and dividing their bodies.