Chapter 47: Won't come back

He Yang looked at the figure that left, but in the end he didn't speak to hold back.

The ring box was still in the palm of his hand, but he still couldn't send it out.

After returning to the hotel in the evening, He Yang came to the window and habitually lit a cigarette.

"Young Master He, do you need to chat?"

Yuan Lie was wearing a white coat and was sitting at the desk with a smile.

He Yang ignored it and continued to look out the window.

It wasn't until the cigarette **** was about to burn to his fingertips that He Yang snuffed out the star point.

He Yang turned around and sat on the chair opposite Yuan Lie, leaning against the back of the chair.

He Yang held the ring box and said slowly, "I gave him the ring."

Opening the box, He Yang looked at the small diamond ring inside and lowered his eyes, "He refused."

Didn't take the ring and didn't go back with him.

They don't even want to recognize each other.

"Young Master He, he is Qin Zhou." Doctor Yuan explained patiently, "You are just a stranger to him, of course you will be rejected."

"You should distinguish these two people and re-contact Qin Zhou as a stranger."

"Young Master He, if you insist on treating Qin Zhou as Mr. Xu, it's actually very disrespectful to Mr. Xu."

After He Yang heard it, he just said, "He is Xu Chengyan."

You can recognize it at a glance, and there is no way to treat it as a stranger.

"Okay, let's assume Qin Zhou is Mr. Xu." Doctor Yuan had no choice but to follow the man's words and continued: "But he has rejected you now."

He Yang rubbed the ring box in his hand and did not speak.

The gentle young man who always followed behind him, the young man who could see as soon as he turned around—

This time, it won't come back.

He Yang closed the ring box, got up to end the conversation, and went back to the bedroom alone.

Doctor Yuan didn't bother anymore and left the space to He Yang.

He Yang stayed in the room and did not go out.

Until the next night, the crew director came over.

With the new script, the director asked cautiously, "Mr. He, this is the outline we drove out, can you take a look?"

He Yang took the script and read it.

The new script is still the original name, the original starring, but the plot is completely changed.

The director also said: "If you are satisfied, we will follow this outline... If there are inappropriate places, you can make changes."

After He Yang read the outline and made sure that there was no emotional line, he should come down: "Yes."

On the other hand, Qin Zhou has received a new script.

It turned out that the script was positioned as a love drama in the Republic of China.

It's just that the script has been completely changed now. The male lead has become a detective, and the female lead has become a detective's assistant. The two are solving the case from beginning to end, without any emotional scenes, not even ambiguous scenes.