Chapter 74: voice on the phone

In the afternoon, He Yang came to the hospital.

Qin Zhou was still in the ward, half lying on the small sofa by the window, with his eyes closed, he seemed to be asleep.

Qin Zhou still had an open magazine on his lap, but the magazine slipped a little bit and was about to fall.

The sun shines on the young man through the window. The surroundings are very quiet, and there is no one on the empty hospital bed next to him. It should be the old man who was taken out for a walk by the nurse.

He Yang put a light movement closer, came to the window, leaned down slightly, picked up the magazine that was about to fall, and put it on the table next to it.

And when He Yang approached, Qin Zhou also woke up.

Qin Zhou was still a little drowsy, moved his body, took the phone and glanced at the time.

It seems that because of the poor nap posture, Qin Zhou felt a little uncomfortable in his shoulders when he woke up, and rubbed his right shoulder.

He Yang leaned over, rubbed Qin Zhou's shoulder and asked, "Have you had a conflict with Shen Xiuzhu?"

Qin Zhou gave a low laugh, raised his head slightly, and said with a smile, "Why, did he sue you?"

He Yang took off his coat and put it on the back of the chair, sat beside him, and said, "It was the nurse who said it."

Qin Zhou thought of the nurse and asked casually, "How did she tell you?"

He Yang said, "I said you were so angry that Shen Xiuzhu fell ill."

At that time, the nurse told him on the phone that someone had a conflict with Shen Xiuzhu on the seventh floor, which made Shen Xiuzhu sick.

He asked Shen Xiuzhu on the phone again, but Shen Xiuzhu said that it was just a misunderstanding and there was no conflict.

"How can I have such great ability." Qin Zhou smiled, "He insisted on coming to talk to me, I replied a few words, why did he still rely on me?"

"He just had surgery—"

As soon as Qin Zhou heard the beginning, he quickly interrupted: "I know."

Qin Zhou can already guess the next words and said: "He saved you, he has a heart attack, he is not healthy and can't be stimulated, right?"

Every time something involves Shen Xiuzhu, it is these reasons.

"But I still think it's okay for you to be together." Qin Zhou lay down halfway, still a little lazy, "After all, it's a life-saving kindness, you have to take good care of him."

He Yang stopped talking.

After a long time, He Yang said, "You don't like him."

"Yes." Qin Zhou nodded and admitted generously: "I hate him very much."

He Yang: "He will be discharged today and will not be in the hospital in the future."

"Whatever." Qin Zhou responded indifferently, "As long as he doesn't come to provoke me, then feel free."

He Yang wanted to say something more, but in the end, he didn't say anything and just sat quietly beside him.

Qin Zhou didn't want to talk, he took the magazine on the table and read it.

At this moment, He Yang's mobile phone vibrated.

He Yang looked down at the news and said to Qin Zhou, "He has something to do, I'll go up and see him."