Chapter 158: Do You Want to Get Married

\"Huh?\" Xu Chengyan gasped unbearably, and didn't hear what the man said, just rubbed softly against the man's face.

He Yang was still awake, one hand behind the young man's head, his fingertips penetrated into his black hair, and he asked again: \"Are we going to get married?\"

And when He Yang asked, the movements of his hands did not stop.

\"He Yang...\"Xu Chengyan was angrily laughed, \"How did you choose this time...\"

He Yang comfortably placed a kiss on the young man's lips, and asked again: \"Married?\"

Xu Chengyan was still buried in the man's neck, sobbing, his voice slurred: \"How could anyone propose marriage at this time...\"

\"It's a bit hasty.\" He Yang sighed and restrained a little.

Indeed, it is a bit inappropriate to propose marriage at this time.

He Yang let go of his hand, stood up slightly, unbuttoned his shirt slowly, then leaned down and picked up the young man directly from the reclining chair.

He Yang came to the bed and put the young man on the bed.

The temperature in the room became higher and higher, and the warm body was tightly pressed against each other, and only the sound of ambiguous breathing remained in the room.

And just when he was in love, Xu Chengyan couldn't help it for a while, got close to the man's mouth, and exchanged a deep kiss.

After the affair was over, Xu Chengyan leaned against He Yang's chest, and his emotions slowly eased.

He Yang was lying on the bed, with one hand on the young man's smooth back and slowly patting, while the other hand touched the ring finger of the young man's left hand.

The bedroom was very quiet, except for the sound of two people breathing.

He Yang touched the position of his ring finger and didn't mention the marriage proposal, he just asked: \"Can I help you clean up?\"

\"Ok.\"

He Yang took the young man to the bathroom and cleaned it up.

And He Yang's cleaning skills became more and more proficient, Xu Chengyan didn't feel any discomfort this time, and was served very comfortably.

After cleaning up, the two changed their clothes and came out of the bathroom.

There was still a strong rose scent in the room, Xu Chengyan walked over to the source of the scent, only to find that the sunscreen oil bottle was broken.

It is estimated that He Yang didn't pay attention when he anointed him with oil just now, and the bottle just happened to be made of glass, and it shattered all at once.

Xu Chengyan smelled the fragrance of sunscreen oil in the air, and couldn't help but said to He Yang: \"It's wasted again.\"

He Yang glanced at the sunscreen on the ground, but didn't really care.

The two of them had just made such a toss, and it was already evening.

Xu Chengyan lost his mind to go swimming, so he went downstairs to find something to eat.

After dinner, the two went out for a walk.

The sea breeze outside was very comfortable. The two of them held hands quietly and did not speak. They just accompanied each other and strolled around the beach.

He Yang happened to be holding his left hand again, and touched the position of the young man's ring finger again.

The question he asked before has not yet been answered.