Chapter 161: Stairs

Xu Chengyan was brought up the stairs.

When he was in a daze, Xu Chengyan thought, He Yang's arm strength is really good...

How good is it? From the first floor to the third floor, go all the way to the gym at the end of the corridor on the third floor.

Xu Chengyan closed his eyes, buried his head in the man's neck, and bit his lip.

He Yang hugged the person in his arms and walked towards a fitness equipment not far away.

He Yang walked very slowly, holding the person in his arms firmly with both hands, the clothes on his body were still intact, and the expression on his face was still the same as usual, no flaws could be seen from the outside.

\"Yanyan.\" He Yang sighed softly and said slowly: \"It's true that I have exercised less in recent days, but we can exercise together now.\"

Xu Chengyan was bullied to the point of being speechless, and he was so angry that he bit He Yang's shoulder.

He Yang didn't mind either, he continued to walk forward slowly, came to the fitness equipment, sat on the soft cushion, and looked down at the young man in his arms.

There was a layer of water mist in the peach blossom eyes, and they looked a little pitiful, and the clothes on them were in a mess.

It's just that He Yang didn't show pity for his prey. He slowly raised his hand, rubbed his fingertips against the corner of the young man's eyes, and then moved down gradually to touch the tear mole.

He Yang looked at the embarrassed appearance of the young man, and did not intend to lend a helping hand.

The youth's eyes are getting redder and his lips have been bitten.

He Yang also noticed the blood on the young man's lips, put his palm on the young man's back, leaned over slightly, and licked the blood off his lips little by little.

\"Be good, don't bite.\" He Yang coaxed softly.

It's just that the young man was not appeased, his fingertips clasped tightly on the man's back, and his voice trembled: \"Enough...\"

\"Not enough.\"He Yang is still a little careless,\"I still have to prove that my physical strength is not bad.\"

\"He Yang...\" Xu Chengyan bit the man's shoulder, his voice was still a little vague: \"Why...\"

For the rest, Xu Chengyan didn't have the strength to say anything, so he could only continue to bite his shoulders to vent his emotions, trying to divert his attention.

Why didn't he find out before that He Yang was so vengeful...

Maybe it was because he had been too comfortable during this time, he had forgotten He Yang's identity and He Yang's temperament.

The legendary eldest young master of the He family never gave in at all when he was in the shopping mall, and he was ruthless, and those who had offended Young Master He would not end well.

This young master He has never been a good person to get along with.

like now-

Just because he said something in the living room before, he was brought here by Young Master He all the way.

Xu Chengyan couldn't help burying himself in the man's chest, his voice trembling: \"Enough...stop...\"

\"Yanyan.\" He Yang laughed softly, \"I'm not asking for someone like that.\"

He Yang turned his head to the side, came to the young man's ear, and coaxed: \"It's a nice shout.\"

Xu Chengyan didn't speak, and seemed to be somewhat resisting.