Chapter 107: don't cry

Qin Zhou lowered his head to avoid sight, and unconsciously touched the kitten with his fingertips, trying to divert his attention.

But even though he lowered his head, Qin Zhou could still feel that the line of sight had been falling on him, and he had a strong sense of presence, and it was difficult to ignore it.

Qin Zhou couldn't help it for a while, and his eyes were slightly red.

The person he likes so much, the person he has loved for five years.

His love was not wrongly paid, and he also got the same love——

But it was three years later.

Three years...

Everything has changed.

How did the two of them become like this?

Qin Zhou was silent and did not intend to speak.

He Yang stared at the person in front of him, stretched out his hand slightly, rubbed his fingertips on the young man's face, and whispered, "Don't cry." m.

"I didn't cry." Qin Zhou blinked and controlled his emotions.

He didn't cry.

Qin Zhou said in a muffled voice: "You will make me very stressed."

This feeling is too heavy and makes him very stressed.

"Don't be under pressure." He Yang rubbed against the corner of Qin Zhou's eyes, "You can be a little bit bad, be a little bit selfish, as long as you enjoy it."

It's like a deal.

He does not need any benefit by giving all the dominance to the other party.

"I don't need you to promise me anything."

Qin Zhou shook his head: "I'm not worth it..."

"It's worth it." He Yang was serious, "This is what you should."

His feast is the best treasure in the world.

He Yang leaned over, as if he wanted to kiss the young man's face.

However, Qin Zhou reached out and pressed against He Yang's chest, blocking He Yang's movements.

"Don't say it anymore." Qin Zhou resisted a little, his mind was confused, "Give me a little time, I'll take it slow..."

"Okay." He Yang withdrew his hand, returned to the seat opposite, and did not bring up the topic again.

Qin Zhou hugged the kitten in his arms, bowed his head and said nothing, he just smoothed his hair over and over again, and it hasn't calmed down yet.

The atmosphere in the pavilion was a little depressed, and no one spoke.

After a long time, Qin Zhou said, "I'm going back."

"I'll take you off." He Yang got up.

Qin Zhou walked in front with the kitten in his arms, and He Yang followed behind.

Along the way, the two did not speak.

The two didn't stop until they came to the vicinity of the crew.

He Yang hugged the kitten and whispered, "You can think about it after you go back."

Qin Zhou responded and walked towards the crew.

He Yang looked at Qin Zhou's figure, turned around, and returned the same way.

The two went in completely opposite directions and went further and further away.