Chapter 83: the cruelest tenderness

\"Today is the last day.\"

He Yang kneeled in front of the young man on one knee in a surrendered attitude.

Holding roses and ring, marriage proposal.

\"Marry me, will you?\"

Qin Zhou lowered his head and looked at the ring on the man's hand.

The right place, the right music, the right proposal—

Everything is just so right.

But Qin Zhou did not accept the roses, and was silent for a while before slowly saying: \"He Yang.\"

\"Aren't we... just having fun?\" Qin Zhou said softly.

He Yang was stunned.

\"I said before for three months, and I don't need to take care of it tomorrow.\" Qin Zhou stretched out his hand, touched the rose petals, and continued: \"I also want to tell you about this today.\"

\"The agent has already helped me to look after the house, and I will move out tomorrow.\" Qin Zhou smiled, \"In the future, please contact less.\"

Qin Zhou had a gentle smile on his face, and his voice sounded gentle.

But what he said was so cruel.

He Yang lowered his eyes and said in a low voice: \"I thought... we were already reconciled.\"

Qin Zhou was a little surprised and replied: \"It's just a foster relationship.\"

It was agreed that they would be kept for three months, just to play as a bed companion.

How could it be true?

\"I will take care of you again.\"He Yang raised his head, \"I will give you anything you want, and we will continue to be bed companions—\"

\"No need.\"Qin Zhou interrupted,\"I said it before, but I don't think about falling in love now.\"

He Yang: \"I can wait for you.\"

\"Don't wait.\" Qin Zhou stretched out his hand and wanted to help He Yang up.

But He Yang was still stubbornly kneeling on one knee on the ground, maintaining a marriage proposal posture.

\"I'll wait for you.\"He Yang is still very persistent.

Qin Zhou smiled and couldn't help but touched He Yang's head and said, "You don't lack people around you, so there's no need to wait for me."

He Yang didn't say anything, just handed the rose and ring to Qin Zhou.

Qin Zhou looked at the man in front of him and suddenly said: \"I am very happy this month.\"

He is really happy.

After grandma left, He Yang was always by his side, accompany him through the past.

\"I'm really grateful for this time.\" Qin Zhou was serious and continued: \"I've also carefully considered the future.\"

Although his grandmother has left, he can still continue to live with the wishes of the tour guide.

\"I still want to work first, and I won't think about anything else for the time being.\"

\"So let's not waste time, and we won't contact us in the future.\"

He Yang: \"I can wait.\"

\"We are not suitable.\" Qin Zhou sighed, \"I'm not good to you, what do you like about me...\"

Qin Zhou leaned down slightly, and touched the corner of the man's eyes with his fingertips, and said softly: \"I cover your eyes and don't kiss you, my attitude is very bad.\"