Chapter 79: A life-saving grace more than ten years ago

Qin Zhou took out a gray coat from the closet and put it on, \"The clothes you bought for me are exactly the same as those on Shen Xiuzhu.\"

The clothes in the wardrobe are all of the same brand, and Shen Xiuzhu also likes this brand.

Qin Zhou adjusted his coat in front of the full-length mirror, and noticed that there were several bottles of perfume in the cabinet next to him.

\"Every time you buy so many perfumes, but I don't use perfumes, it's Shen Xiuzhu who likes perfumes.\"

\"And glasses.\"Qin Zhou took out a pair of thin-rimmed glasses from the drawer and put them on,\"I'm not short-sighted, it's Shen Xiuzhu who wears glasses.\"

\"You also like to cover my eyes when you're in bed.\" Qin Zhou leaned against the wardrobe, pushed up his glasses, and said softly: \"It's because my eyes don't look like his, so you have to dress me up as him look like?\"

Qin Zhou laughed and asked: \"What about now? Am I like him?\"

He is now wearing the same coat and glasses as Shen Xiuzhu.

He Yang looked at the young man in front of him, approached slowly, and pressed his fingertips to the young man's face, rubbing lightly, and said in a low voice: \"No.\"

\"This brand was left by my mother, and now my uncle is taking care of it.\"He Yang moved his fingertips and took off his glasses, \"My uncle will send new products every year, and the perfume is also a series.\"

V brand releases a batch of limited new products every year, and he always asks his uncle to send them directly.

Occasionally, the V brand also makes perfume or something, and he will buy it back when he sees it.

V brand perfumes are relatively rare, and the most popular one is Snow Season Forest.

He Yang put the glasses aside, \"Shen Xiuzhu's clothes should be bought by him.\"

There are only a few limited new products every year, and if Shen Xiuzhu wants to buy it, he can buy it.

\"I didn't dress you up as someone else.\"

He Yang stretched out his hand and pressed his fingertips to the corner of the young man's eye.

\"Good-looking eyes.\"

There is deep love in those beautiful peach eyes every time.

In those five years, he did not want to respond to this feeling.

Once covered with a tie, it can't be seen, it's hidden.

But later, those loves all disappeared and can't be found again.

He Yang leaned down and pressed his lips to the corners of his eyes, touching them lightly.

He Yang kissed little by little, cupped his face in one hand, and slowly kissed from his eyes to his face.

Qin Zhou closed his eyes and felt the man's warm breath falling on his face.

Until the man's kissing stopped, Qin Zhou opened his eyes and asked: \"What about the kiss?\"

In the past, they rarely kissed.

Even if he had **** on the bed, he would ask for a kiss, but he would be rejected in the end.

\"Kissing is a very private matter.\" He Yang's voice was still a little hoarse, his palm was placed on the side of the young man's neck, and he touched face to face.

\"I want to kiss someone I like.\"

He Yang looked at the person in his arms, lowered his head, and kissed his lips.