Chapter 120: coaxed to sleep

He Yang held back his smile and leaned down slightly, \"Do you need coaxing services?\"

Xu Chengyan was a little unhappy, and indented into the quilt again.

\"Don't be bored in it.\"He Yang pulled the quilt down.

Xu Chengyan was silent, staring at the figure beside the bed with his eyes open.

He Yang sorted out the quilt on the young man's body and asked, "Did the little one not eat today?"

Xu Chengyan looked away and said casually: \"I have no appetite.\"

He Yang frowned slightly after hearing this.

In the end, He Yang still said: \"rest first.\"

Xu Chengyan responded, turned his back to He Yang, covered the quilt tightly, and closed his eyes to rest.

He Yang was on the side, quietly watching the young man on the bed, and seeing the young man curled up in a ball, it seemed a little cold.

So He Yang got up and took off his coat.

Xu Chengyan also noticed the rustling sound of He Yang's side, opened his eyes, and saw that there was a coat on the quilt.

The coat is still stained with the cold fragrance of \"full moon\", and it smells very comfortable.

Xu Chengyan smelled the perfume and closed his eyes again.

The room was very quiet, Xu Chengyan's body gradually relaxed, and he fell asleep unconsciously.

By the time Xu Chengyan woke up, it was already night.

The light in the room is still very dim, only the small lamp on the wall is still on.

Xu Chengyan looked to the side and saw a figure sitting beside the bed, whom he recognized as a manager.

There was still some heat on his body, Xu Chengyan moved his body, feeling tightness in his chest, as if something was pressing on him.

Xu Chengyan reached out and touched it, and found that he was covered with two quilts. No wonder his chest was tight and he was sweating from the heat.

Xu Chengyan hurriedly lifted the quilt, sat up from the bed, and looked around again, but he didn't see He Yang, and it was estimated that he had already left.

The agent on the side saw that Xu Chengyan was awake, so he came over and asked: \"Are you hungry?\"

Xu Chengyan was a little drowsy, and his voice was hoarse: \"What time is it?\"

The agent took the thermos cup and replied: \"It's half past seven in the evening.\"

Xu Chengyan took the cup and took a sip, feeling his throat a little better.

The agent asked again: \"Do you want to eat?\"

Xu Chengyan also felt a little hungry, so he nodded.

So the agent got up and went out to help buy dinner.

Xu Chengyan leaned against the bed, picked up the phone and started playing, waiting for the manager.

More than ten minutes later, Xu Chengyan heard footsteps coming from the corridor.

Soon, the ward door was pushed open.

Xu Chengyan looked up and saw that it was He Yang.

He Yang also carried a takeaway in his hand and put it on the small table beside the bed, \"Eat some first.\"

Xu Chengyan leaned over, looked at the lunch box, and took the chopsticks to eat.

However, Xu Chengyan had only eaten less than half of it, so he put down his chopsticks and was already full.