Chapter 69: He Yang is in the bathroom

The car fell silent.

He Yang was still holding the grape cake and didn't speak.

After a long time, He Yang said: \"He will have heart surgery the day after tomorrow.\"

Qin Zhou: \"This is about you and him, no need to explain to me.\"

\"To explain.\" He Yang looked sideways and said: \"He used to be with me—\"

\"He Yang.\" Qin Zhou interrupted a little impatiently, \"I repeat, we have only been in bed, at most a bed partner.\"

\"I don't care who you like, what is your relationship with Shen Xiuzhu.\"

\"I've already said that before, I will accompany you to bed for three months, and you can help me get a doctor.\"

He Yang was quiet, and after a while, he slowly asked aloud: \"Can't you start over?\"

Qin Zhou: \"No need.\"

\"It is necessary.\" He Yang leaned over, propped up on the seat with one hand, almost wrapped the youth in his arms, and whispered: \"Go back with me.\"

Qin Zhou frowned slightly and didn't want to continue this topic, he just said: \"If you don't drive, I'll be late.\"

He Yang had to go back to his seat and start the car.

Until the car stopped outside the film and television city, He Yang said: \"I'm going back to Nancheng today.\"

\"Yeah.\" Qin Zhou nodded and reminded: \"Don't forget to buy a cake with Shen Xiuzhu.\"

He Yang lowered his eyes and said: \"After he finishes the operation, I will come over.\"

Qin Zhou asked while unfastening his seat belt: \"Aren't you tired of running on both sides now?\"

\"If you really care about him that much, just stay with him.\" Qin Zhou looked up at He Yang, and suddenly reacted, \"Oh no, he is not in good health and has a heart attack.\"

Qin Zhou laughed, \"He can't go to bed with you, but I can go to bed with you.\"

\"No.\"He Yang wanted to explain more.

Qin Zhou didn't want to hear it, so he said: \"If you are not too tired, then you can do whatever you want.\"

\"Remember to do a physical examination after returning to Nancheng.\"Qin Zhou took out a spare room card from his bag again, \"You have the room card, and when you want to go to bed, come directly to my room.\"

He Yang took the room card.

Qin Zhou also put on his hat, got out of the car, and went to the studio first.

He Yang was still in the car and did not leave until the figure in his field of vision disappeared.

on the set.

Qin Zhou went to put on makeup first, and sat in the rest room to wait.

Lin Chixiao came over, said hello, and asked again: \"Was that your boyfriend yesterday?\"

Qin Zhou looked at the script and replied: \"No.\"

Lin Chixiao was stunned for a moment, but he didn't ask any further, and said: \"The director asked me to come over and get to know you more, I'm afraid the two of us won't be able to let go.\"

Qin Zhou looked over and asked: \"Are you nervous?\"

\"A bit.\" Lin Chixiao nodded.

Qin Zhou thought about it, and then said: \"How about another appointment tomorrow night? Relax.\"