Chapter 175: Wedding Ring

He Yang looked over, at first he thought it was the original ring, but after a closer look, he realized that there was something wrong with the lines.

After he bought the sapphire at the auction, he specially asked a designer to customize a wedding ring.

And now this ring is almost exactly the same style as the wedding ring, except for some small patterns, which can just be put together as a pair.

He Yang's breathing stagnated, and he looked up to meet the young man's gaze, "Yanyan..."

Xu Chengyan smiled, took out the new ring, and asked, "Would you like to wear it?"

"Okay." He Yang's voice was hoarse.

Xu Chengyan took He Yang's hand and slowly put the new ring on his ring finger.

The size of the new ring was just right, Xu Chengyan touched the ring and looked at He Yang, the corners of his eyes curled up: "Happy birthday."

He Yang couldn't bear it any longer. He reached out and hugged the young man into his arms. He touched the young man's ring finger and asked, "Where's your ring?"

Saying that, He Yang lowered his head again and kissed the corner of the young man's eye.

Xu Chengyan closed his eyes, his eyelashes trembled, and replied, "At home."

Xu Chengyan put his arms around He Yang's neck and leaned against He Yang's neck, "Go back tomorrow, please help me put it on again."

He Yang complied. He really liked it very much. He held the young man's face and kissed him again and again, and even his body reacted.

Xu Chengyan also noticed the change in He Yang's body, and stretched one hand down, and said in a lazy voice, "Is it in such a good mood?"

It was obvious that the two of them had just finished their work, but now He Yang felt it again.

He Yang did not deny it and asked, "Do it again?"

Xu Chengyan responded lightly.

Soon, the bed shook again.

He Yang's energy is very good, as if he will never let it out.

Xu Chengyan was able to keep up at first, but when he got to the back, he couldn't stand it anymore, the whimpering was intermittent, and He Yang was asked to slow down.

But when He Yang slowed down, it was another kind of torture for Xu Chengyan.

He Yang was a little helpless. He leaned close to the young man's ear, grabbed the tip of his ear and bit it lightly a few times, then smiled softly: "It's not good to be slow, it's not good to be fast..."

Xu Chengyan was already speechless, the end of his eyes were red, and his beautiful peach eyes were also misty, as if he was about to cry.

He Yang stopped for a while, looked at the person in his arms, raised his hand and touched the young man's face and rubbed it.

At this moment, those beautiful peach blossom eyes were moist, and there were physiological tears falling from the corners of the eyes.

He Yang moved his fingertips and wiped away his tears.

Obviously, he used to be the most disgusting young man to cry, but now he just wants to see the young man cry.

It is better to cry a little more pitifully and beg more for mercy.

Holding such a bad idea, He Yang let go of his actions again.

And this night, He Yang finally got his wish and heard more voices.