Chapter 125: Brawl

When He Yang came back, it was already evening.

On the sofa, Xu Chengyan fell asleep peacefully, with a blanket draped over him.

He Yang walked over, put the strawberry on the table, sat aside, patted the young man with his fingertips, and whispered: \"Yanyan.\"

Xu Chengyan woke up disturbed by He Yang's small movements, hummed in a daze, and opened his eyes.

And because he hadn't woken up yet, Xu Chengyan was still a little dazed, and his peach blossom eyes were filled with water mist.

He Yang leaned closer and said casually: \"I slept all afternoon?\"

Xu Chengyan blinked, but before he could calm down, he asked: \"What time is it now?\"

\"It's six o'clock.\" He Yang habitually stretched out his hand, wanting to cover the young man's blanket tightly.

Xu Chengyan finally eased over, and quickly raised his hand against He Yang's chest to stop He Yang's movements, \"Don't press.\"

\"Huh?\" He Yang paused, looked down, and saw that the young man's chest was arched up, and there seemed to be something under the blanket.

He Yang stared at the blanket and saw something soft moving inside.

Immediately afterwards, a fluffy head emerged from the blanket.

Xiao Wen stuck his head out, turned his eyes around, and then changed his posture and continued to lie on the young man's chest.

Xu Chengyan also reached out and touched Xiao Wen's back across the blanket.

He Yang stared at Xiao Wen, frowning tightly, and said calmly: \"It will shed hair, don't sleep together.\"

He Yang directly took Xiao Wen out of the blanket and put it on the ground.

Xu Chengyan was a little lazy and couldn't help but ask: \"You raised Xiao Wen, why do you think it sheds hair?\"

He Yang leaned over and pulled down the blanket on the young man's body. He stared at the cat hair on the pajamas and frowned: \"It's all on the clothes.\"

\"Is there?\" Xu Chengyan laughed, looked down at his pajamas, and patted it casually, not paying much attention.

He Yang asked: \"Did you get into trouble this afternoon?\"

Xu Chengyan did not answer directly, but said: \"You should ask Qiqi.\"

He Yang guessed something and asked: \"What did you break this time?\"

\"I didn't break it.\"Xu Chengyan sat up a little and leaned on the pillow,\"It's Qiqi.\"

Xu Chengyan pointed in a certain direction and said: \"Qiqi bit your slippers.\"

He Yang looked over and saw a slipper lying on the carpet not far away.

It's just that the slippers have been bitten and look tattered.

\"Yanyan.\" He Yang sighed, \"I can't leave you alone at home in the future.\"

Xu Chengyan was stunned for a moment, and had to emphasize it again: \"Qiqi bit.\"

He Yang: \"The slippers are in the study, and Qiqi doesn't usually go in.\"

\"I don't know either.\"Xu Chengyan explained,\"I just happened to be playing with it on the second floor in the afternoon, but it suddenly went to the study by itself.\"

\"Usually Qiqi is obedient and won't cause trouble.\" He Yang stretched out his hand and touched the mole under the young man's right eye with his fingertips and slowly rubbed it, \"As soon as you came, Qiqi became more courageous and dared to enter. The study is over.\"