Chapter 86: don't go

He Yang hugged the person in his arms, his voice hoarse: \"Don't go...\"

Qin Zhou touched He Yang's head, then let go of his hand slightly, and said softly: \"Take care of yourself, your body comes first.\"

He Yang: \"Then you stay with me.\"

Qin Zhou smiled and replied: \"The nurse can also take care of you.\"

He Yang didn't speak, just held Qin Zhou's hand tightly, not letting go.

Qin Zhou patiently said: \"You have such good conditions, there is no shortage of people.\"

As He Yang, as long as he opens his mouth, many people are willing to follow him.

\"No.\"He Yang is still very stubborn,\"No one else is suitable except you.\"

\"I'm not good.\" Qin Zhou smiled and shook his head: \"I'm not good, you can find someone else.\"

Qin Zhou thought about it and said: \"The ring is still with me. It's too wasteful to throw it away. I'll give it to Uncle Wen tomorrow.\"

The engagement ring was still with him last time, but He Yang asked him to throw it away, but he didn't.

The ring is very expensive at first sight, and it is a pity to throw it away.

However, He Yang said: \"No need to pay\"

\"You keep it, don't give it back to me.\" He Yang held the hand and whispered: \"If you don't like it, throw it away, or sell it.\"

Qin Zhou nodded and said: \"Then I will handle it myself.\"

\"Yeah.\" He Yang responded.

Qin Zhou stopped talking, and quietly accompanied him for a while.

Qin Zhou still kept one hand held by He Yang, took out his mobile phone with the other hand, glanced at the time, and said: \"I still have work at night, I have to go.\"

Qin Zhou pulled out his hand and prepared to leave.

He Yang suddenly asked: \"Then, will you come over tomorrow?\"

\"It won't come.\"Qin Zhou leaned down, covered the quilt that slipped from He Yang's body tightly, and said:\"It's better to break it clean.\"

It will only be more painful to be disconnected, so it is better to cut it off as soon as possible.

\"In the future, drink less and smoke less.\" Qin Zhou patiently urged.

He Yang looked at the young man in front of him and wanted to keep him, but in the end he didn't speak.

The words of retention have been said many times—

Neither worked.

He Yang lowered his eyes and said nothing.

\"Have a good rest.\" Qin Zhou carefully covered the quilt, then got up, turned around and left without hesitation.

Qin Zhou closed the door of the ward and came to the corridor.

But when Qin Zhou was about to go back, he met Jiang Lin in the hospital.

\"Brother Zhou?\"Jiang Lin was a little surprised, looked at the direction Qin Zhou was coming from, and asked: \"Are you here to see my brother?\"

\"Yeah.\" Qin Zhou responded.

Jiang Linsheng was afraid that He Yang would take the opportunity to sell miserably and seek reconciliation, so he immediately said: \"Brother Zhou, if he treats you badly, don't reconcile.\"