a parallel world without car accidents

no more than five days later, xu cheng returned from the banquet.

*

in the boathouse's game room, he jiong had just finished playing a game of chess with shen xiuzhu and received a call from xu chengyan.

press connect, a gentle male voice comes from the phone——

"sir."

"huh?"

the young man on the other end of the phone exhaled deeply, as if he had made some decision, "sir, i have already thought about it. "

"enough play?" he jiong leaned back on the sofa, looking lazy, "after playing enough, come back." "

"we may not be well placed to continue, but it is better to separate in the future." xu chengyan's voice was very light, "i will move away the things at home." "

"xu chengyan." he jiong's face cooled, "how long are you going to play?" "

xu chengyan fell silent.

"enough trouble?" he jiong's tone was a little heavy, and even the brother on the other side of the gambling table noticed this side.

xu chengyan suddenly laughed, "sir is still like this... it could be that we really don't fit in. 

he jiong lost patience and hung up the phone directly.

not far away, a brother came over and asked, "what's wrong?" "

"nothing." he jiong leaned back on the couch and closed his eyes and rubbed his eyebrows.

"the call of the banquet?"

"hmm."

brother gongzi was a little curious and asked, "quarrel?" "

without waiting for he jiong to answer, the other person next to him replied, "forget it, just a little lover." "

chi yi came over with a wine glass and said casually: "little lovers are like this, it's not those things to say, don't you want a name?" "

the circle is like this, wrapped up the little lover to play.

as a result, the little lover took it seriously, pampered and proud, and wanted fame.

"i want to say, he shao is too good for the banquet." chi yi narrowed his eyes and smiled, "anyway, it's a little lover, there's no need to be too good." "

another said: "if it's not too much, it's okay to be a boyfriend." "