Chapter 22: banquet, don't make trouble

The next morning, Xu Chengyan woke up disturbed by the noise on the pillow.

Xu Chengyan opened his eyes half asleep, and when he looked beside him, he saw a man sitting beside the bed, whispering something to the person on the other end of the phone.

\"Remember to take medicine.\"

\"Well, I'm going over now.\"

\"What do you want to eat in the morning? I'll take it.\"

After the call was over, the man got up and walked towards the cloakroom.

Xu Chengyan lay on the bed for a while, but finally got up and came to the cloakroom.

The man had already changed his shirt, Xu Chengyan walked over, took out a tie from the drawer, and came to the man's side.

While helping the man to tie his tie, Xu Chengyan asked: \"Are you going to find Shen Xiuzhu, sir?\"

\"He hasn't recovered from his cold yet, I'll go check it out.\" He Yang said casually.

Xu Chengyan lowered his eyes, smoothed the small wrinkles on the shirt for the man, and said slowly: \"Sir, I'm actually not that generous.\"

\"I don't want to see Mr. with another person every day.\" Xu Chengyan's voice was very soft.

\"Yanyan.\"He Yang lowered his head slightly, resting his palm on the back of Xu Chengyan's head, \"Jealous?\"

Xu Chengyan didn't answer directly, he just said: \"Sir, I've been very uncomfortable these days.\"

He Yang sighed lightly and explained: \"He has always been in poor health, and someone needs to take care of him.\"

\"However, even if you need to take care of yourself, you don't have to go there in person.\"Xu Chengyan raised her head and met the man's gaze, \"Mr. can ask for a nurse or an auntie.\"

He Yang looked at those tender peach eyes, rubbed the young man's head, and coaxed: \"Yanyan, don't make trouble.\"

\"Be good.\" He Yang leaned over slightly and left a soothing kiss on the young man's forehead.

\"I see.\" Xu Chengyan lowered his head.

The gentleman likes him to be good, and he likes to be sensible.

Xu Chengyan took the suit jacket next to it and handed it over, and said a little tiredly: \"Sir, I'm a little tired.\"

\"I want to take a break recently.\" Xu Chengyan said.

He Yang didn't care much, he just responded casually, and after finishing his clothes, he turned around and left.

Xu Chengyan returned to the bedroom, sat alone on the bed for a long time, and finally got up and went to wash first.

After changing clothes, Xu Chengyan went out, went to the cram school, found the boss of the training institution, and chatted with the boss for a long time.

After chatting with the boss, Xu Chengyan returned to the teacher's office and started to clean up the things on the table.

There was also a young female teacher in the office. Seeing Xu Chengyan coming, she asked casually: \"Isn't Mr. Xu out of class today? Why are you here?\"

Xu Chengyan packed up his things and replied: \"I'm here to resign.\"

\"Resign?!\" The other party was startled and asked quickly: \"What's wrong? So suddenly?\"

\"It was also decided in the past two days.\"Xu Chengyan smiled and explained:\"The state has not been very good recently, and I want to rest first.\"

Xu Chengyan packed up the desk, wrote down the students' progress in the notebook, and left.