Chapter 123: Hearts

"Let's lose money." Xu Chengyan picked up the branch, raised his head to meet the man's gaze, and asked, "How much does the maintenance cost for this bed?"

He Yang didn't answer directly, he took advantage of the situation to sit aside, spread out his palms, revealing the two wooden signs, "How do I pay for this?"

Xu Chengyan thought for a while and said, "Then shall I write another one?"

He Yang didn't make a sound for a while, and held the wooden sign quietly.

After a while, He Yang said, "It's different."

Write a new one, different.

He Yang got up and said, "Forget it, you don't need to pay."

"Ok?"

He Yang got out of bed and said unhurriedly, "My little one, be more obedient next time, don't make trouble."

After speaking, He Yang left and returned to the villa.

Xu Chengyan was still lying on the lazy bed, looking in the direction of the villa, without moving, and continued to bask in the sun.

It was not until evening that Xu Chengyan returned to the villa.

When Xu Chengyan returned to the living room, he saw the figure on the balcony at a glance.

When Xu Chengyan walked over, he saw the man leaning against the railing, with a cigarette in his right hand and a wooden sign in his left.

The cigarette **** was about to burn to his fingers, but the man didn't care, he just looked down at the wooden sign.

The wooden sign that had been carefully kept for four years was suddenly damaged, He Yang frowned, and the expression on his face became more and more indifferent.

Suddenly, He Yang noticed something, and when he looked to the side, he saw a young man not far away.

He Yang reacted, put out the cigarette butt, put the wooden sign on the table, and said slowly, "Uncle Wen said you didn't get up until after eleven o'clock today, why is it so late?"

Xu Chengyan replied, "It's time to wake up."

"It's too late." He Yang came over and rubbed the child's head, "Get up early in the future."

"I'll try my best." Xu Chengyan nodded casually.

And He Yang also left the balcony and walked towards the living room.

Xu Chengyan was still standing there, looking at He Yang's figure.

It was not until He Yang walked away that Xu Chengyan withdrew his gaze and looked towards the table.

The wooden plaque was still on the table, Xu Chengyan walked over and picked up the wooden plaque.

Xu Chengyan stared at the wooden sign that was broken in two in his hand for a while, then looked towards the living room.

He Yang was not in the living room, and it was estimated that he had already returned to the upstairs room.

The housekeeper was still in the living room, watering the potted plants with a kettle.

Xu Chengyan thought for a while and walked towards the housekeeper.

"Uncle Wen, do you have glue?"

After asking for glue from the housekeeper, Xu Chengyan went back to the room.

Xu Chengyan sat at the table and tried to put the wooden sign together again.

It's just that no matter how he pieced it together, there would still be an obvious gap in the middle of the wooden sign, and he couldn't hide it no matter what.