Chapter 152: Keep your distance temporarily

He Yang couldn't bear it any longer and kissed him.

The condom was thrown on the floor and the tie was torn off and tossed aside.

He Yang covered the young man, hugging each other tightly, breathing intertwined.

Xu Chengyan hugged the man's shoulder. When he was emotional, he couldn't hold back for a while, and his fingertips left scratches on the man's back.

After the affair was over, Xu Chengyan leaned against He Yang's arms, gasping for breath, yet to recover.

He Yang put his arms around the young man and slowly patted his palm on the back until the young man's breathing calmed down, and then asked softly: \"Clean up?\"

Xu Chengyan responded.

So He Yang picked up the person and walked towards the bathroom.

The bathtub was full of water, the two of them sat in the bathtub, and He Yang also reached out and touched it to help clean it up.

Xu Chengyan lazily leaned against the man's chest, motionless.

This time, He Yang's cleaning action was very slow and light.

After cleaning up, Xu Chengyan couldn't help but patted the man's arm lightly and commented: \"It's okay, better than last time.\"

He Yang looked over and asked: \"That means there is progress?\"

\"Ok.\"

\"Can I get extra points?\" He Yang lowered his head and dropped a light kiss on the young man's face.

\"No.\" Xu Chengyan smiled, itchy from being kissed, and turned his head to avoid it.

However, He Yang was very obsessed with the matter of extra points, and continued to remind: \"Extra points.\"

He Yang kissed him again, directly on the lips, holding the young man's soft lips.

Xu Chengyan raised his head and cooperated with He Yang's movements, allowing He Yang to invade.

But as the kiss deepened, Xu Chengyan noticed a certain change in the man's body.

At this time, the two were naked in the bathtub, and they were hugging and sitting together.

Xu Chengyan stretched out his hand, touched it down, and teased: \"Mr. He, do you want to do it again?\"

He Yang didn't respond, but he gave his answer with actions.

In the end, the two tossed in the bathtub for a long time before it was over.

Originally, He Yang had only cleaned it once, but now he has to clean it up a second time.

Xu Chengyan was a little sleepy and couldn't help falling asleep while He Yang was cleaning up.

When Xu Chengyan woke up again, it was already the second day.

Xu Chengyan opened his eyes, and when he looked to the side, he saw that He Yang was still sleeping.

And the man still has ambiguous scratches on his chest, and even a few tooth marks on his shoulders.

Xu Chengyan stretched out his hand and touched the scratches with his fingertips.

However, Xu Chengyan just touched it a few times before his wrist was grasped.

\"Yanyan.\"He Yang's voice was a little hoarse, \"Took me again.\"

\"I just touched it...\" Xu Chengyan laughed.

He Yang took that hand, rubbed it lightly, and asked: \"Do you want to go back together today, or play here for a few days?\"

\"I have an interview tonight.\"