Chapter 24: bet

In the evening, He Yang went to the bar and called a few friends out to get together.

Because Shen Xiuzhu was not in good health, He Yang didn't plan to call Shen Xiuzhu to the bar.

But when He Yang came to the private room of the bar, he saw that Shen Xiuzhu was also inside.

He Yang asked: "Why are you here? Why don't you rest at home?"

"I heard from Chi Yi that you asked them out, and I want to come along too." Shen Xiuzhu smiled a little embarrassedly.

He Yang immediately frowned, "The bar is crowded and smells of smoke."

Chi Yi hurriedly said: "It's okay! We are guarding! We promise not to let Xiuzhu touch the wine! And we won't touch the smell of smoke!"

"Don't worry, a few of us are watching!" A young man smiled and handed a drink to Shen Xiuzhu, "Orange juice specially ordered for Xiuzhu!"

He Yang didn't say anything else and sat next to Shen Xiuzhu with a glass of wine.

People came in one after another in the box, including Jiang Lin.

"It's rare for He Shao to take the initiative to call us out for a party!" A boy smiled, looked around again, and asked, "Where's the banquet? Didn't the banquet come?"

"Would you like Young Master He to call out Yanyan as well?" A group of people didn't think it was a big deal to watch the excitement, and they coaxed He Yang to call Xu Chengyan too.

"No need." He Yang just said casually, "He's gone."

Chi Yi asked casually, "Gone? Where did you go?"

"Run away from home." He Yang leaned on the sofa and casually shook his wine glass.

"Yanyan ran away from home?" Another boy was amused, "Did I hear it wrong? He was willing to leave? I thought he wouldn't dare to do anything."

Chi Yi nodded and said, "It's better to go."

"Tangling He Shao on the phone every day, just like Cha Gang." Chi Yi sneered, "I don't even have a high position, I thought I was the master."

"I see, it's that He Shao is so kind to him, and he's getting more and more courageous, and he's still making trouble and running away from home..."

He Yang listened to the voices around him, but there was no reaction on his face, as if the things they were discussing had nothing to do with him.

And Shen Xiuzhu, who was sitting next to He Yang, heard it, leaned over a little, and asked softly, "Is it because of me?"

He Yang looked over.

"Sorry." Shen Xiuzhu lowered his head slightly, as if feeling a little guilty, "When he called in the morning, it was me who answered the phone..."

"If you didn't accompany me to the hospital during the day, maybe it wouldn't be like this..."

"It has nothing to do with you." He Yang said lightly, and said indifferently, "Let's go."

Jiang Lin happened to be sitting on the right hand side of He Yang, and said in shock, "Brother, what's going on? Why did my sister-in-law leave?"

"I got angry and left." He Yang was drinking with a casual attitude.

Jiang Lin quickly asked, "When will my sister-in-law come back?"

"I don't know." He Yang didn't care.

Chi Yi nodded: "I see, as long as He Shaoyi waved his hand, he would come faster than anyone else."

Another person immediately answered: "Maybe this time, he won't need to wave to Young Master He, and he will come back by himself."