Chapter 157: Crash

Xu Chengyan reacted instantly, let go of his hands, and looked at the stairs subconsciously.

Not far away, Jiang Lin stood dumbfounded, as if he hadn't calmed down yet.

Xu Chengyan was a little embarrassed, he didn't expect to be seen by Jiang Lin, and he didn't know what to say for a while.

The atmosphere became a little stiff for a while, and the three of them stood there, and no one spoke.

Xu Chengyan lowered his head slightly, still very guilty.

He Yang didn't feel anything. He put one hand on the young man's waist, rubbed his fingertips lightly, and kissed the young man at the corner of the young man's eyes in front of Jiang Lin.

He Yang's movements did not avoid suspicion at all, Xu Chengyan felt a little uncomfortable, turned his head to avoid it, pushed He Yang's shoulders, and reminded in a low voice, "He Yang."

He Yang responded and continued to kiss at the corner of the young man's eyes.

And Jiang Lin, who was staying at the entrance of the stairs, finally eased over and said, "Brother Zhou!"

Jiang Lin rushed forward and pulled Xu Chengyan behind him, staring at He Yang with some vigilance.

Xu Chengyan tugged at the corner of Jiang Lin's clothes and whispered, "Jiang Lin, I'll tell you later."

Jiang Lin didn't respond, still staring at He Yang.

Xu Chengyan also hurriedly said to He Yang, "I'll tell him, you go down first."

He Yang responded, turned around and left, leaving the space for the two of them.

After He Yang left, Jiang Lin exploded instantly.

"Brother Zhou, what happened just now!" Jiang Lin was so anxious, holding Xu Chengyan's face, he quickly looked around, "Did he force you?"

Although Jiang Lin saw the scene of the two kissing when he just went upstairs, he still unilaterally believed that He Yang must have forced it.

Without waiting for Xu Chengyan's answer, Jiang Lin quickly said, "Brother Zhou, wait for me! I'll help you to discuss! He definitely won't take advantage of you!"

Jiang Lin turned around as he spoke, really planning to go downstairs to ask He Yang to explain.

Xu Chengyan quickly grabbed Jiang Lin and said, "Jiang Lin, calm down first."

"No, no..." Jiang Lin hurriedly shook his head and said, "This is sexual harassment, I can't bear it!"

Xu Chengyan said directly, "I got back with He Yang."

Jiang Lin's eyes widened immediately, his face full of disbelief.

"Composite..." Jiang Lin opened his mouth, unable to accept it for a while, "How could it be..."

Xu Chengyan pulled Jiang Lin into the room and gave Jiang Lin some time to digest this information slowly.

After a while, Jiang Lin realized it later, and suddenly said, "Brother Zhou, did he force you? He must have forced you, right?!"

"No." Xu Chengyan sat aside and explained patiently, "I told you last time that there is a person I like... that's him."

"Impossible!" Jiang Lin had a harder time accepting it, holding his head and scratching his hair.

Xu Chengyan patted Jiang Lin on the back as comfort.

Jiang Lin really had a hard time digesting this information, so he couldn't help hugging the young man beside him, resting his pillow on the young man's shoulder, "Brother Zhou..."