Chapter 115: Dating

He Yang took advantage of the situation and said, "Go to Twilight Restaurant that night?"

Xu Chengyan knew about this restaurant, Jiang Lin often mentioned it, and the reputation was very good, so he nodded in response.

He Yang asked, "Will you watch the movie later?"

Xu Chengyan didn't answer for a while.

He Yang reminded: "Five hours."

"You can decide." Xu Chengyan chuckled, "Five hours should be enough."

"good."

"Let's meet at six then." Xu Chengyan smiled, "Don't be late next time."

"Will not."

Xu Chengyan turned around and went to shoot the interior.

He Yang was standing beside the sofa, looking at the figure in his field of vision from a long distance.

However, He Yang didn't stay in the studio for long and left.

He Yang walked upstairs and came to Yuan Lie's office.

Yuan Lie was still correcting the documents, when he saw He Yang coming, he said gently, "What's wrong?"

He Yang didn't speak, just came to the seat opposite Yuan Lie, quietly.

Yuan Lie got used to He Yang's indifference, and asked again, "He's not in the studio?"

He Yang came down and said, "Over there."

Yuan Lie observed the expression on He Yang's face, but couldn't see any change for a while, so he lowered his head and continued to change the document.

He Yang sat opposite, looking at the table top for a while, as if thinking about something.

After a long time, He Yang raised his head and said slowly, "Where is the private theater you mentioned last time?"

Yuan Lie was still a little surprised, raised his head, and said with great interest, "You want to invite him to a movie?"

"Well, he agreed."

"That place is not far from Twilight, just across the street." Yuan Lie smiled, and pulled out a black and gold membership card from the drawer, "It's better for you to use my membership card, as there is a personal customization service."

Yuan Lie handed over the membership card and said meaningfully, "It's definitely suitable for couples to date."

A week is neither long nor short.

But to Xu Chengyan, there was no difference. There was still a lot of work every day, and the workload was getting heavier and heavier.

By the time Xu Chengyan reacted, it was already Saturday.

Xu Chengyan took the phone, sent a message to He Yang, and then confirmed today's time.

【See you at Twilight Restaurant at 6 pm? 】

After the message was sent, Xu Chengyan waited for a while, but didn't get a reply. It was estimated that He Yang didn't look at his phone and was still working.

Not far away, the assistant shouted, "Brother Zhou, work is about to start."

Xu Chengyan put down the phone, handed the jacket to the assistant, and walked towards the beach.

The assistant stood aside with his coat in his arms, watching Xu Chengyan walk barefoot into the sea.

At this time, Xu Chengyan was wearing a refreshing summer dress, walking slowly in the sea, smiling at the camera, very summer feeling.