Chapter 127: Can you kiss?

\"I'm sorry.\" He Yang apologized again, rubbing his palm on the young man's head, slowly comforting him.

The little hedgehog's mood eased a little, and quietly leaned against He Yang's chest, not as defensive as before.

He Yang lowered his head and approached, and saw the little hedgehog crying so much that his eyes were swollen.

\"I'm not good to you.\" He Yang raised his hand slightly, and put his fingertips on the corner of the young man's eyes, and touched it carefully.

Those five years were all his fault.

By the time he found out, it was already too late.

He Yang continued to hug for a while before letting go.

Xu Chengyan also lay back on the bed and got into the quilt, quietly.

Maybe it was because he had just cried a lot and vented his energy, and Xu Chengyan suddenly felt sleepy and lethargic.

He Yang also got up and turned off the TV.

The headlights in the room were also turned off, leaving only a small warm yellow lamp on the bedside table.

He Yang came to the bed and patted the young man through the quilt, \"Sleep for a while.\"

Xu Chengyan responded in confusion and closed his eyes.

The ward was very quiet except for the faint breathing of two people.

But even with his eyes closed, Xu Chengyan could still feel the line of sight beside the bed.

He Yang's presence was too strong, he couldn't ignore it, he couldn't sleep at all.

Xu Chengyan lowered his head slightly, most of his face was hidden under the quilt, \"Don't stare at me.\"

\"Okay.\" He Yang looked away and got up.

Immediately afterwards, He Yang took off his jacket and slightly lifted the quilt.

Xu Chengyan also heard the rustling by the bed, and found that He Yang came to the bed.

He Yang lay on the side, reached out and hugged the little hedgehog in his arms.

\"He Yang.\" Xu Chengyan pushed the man's shoulder and couldn't help saying: \"Why are you still here?\"

\"Accompany you.\" He Yang put on the youth's waist, got closer, and kissed the youth's face.

Xu Chengyan closed his eyes, his face was itchy, his eyelashes trembled slightly.

Small kisses kept falling on the face and the corners of the mouth.

The distance between the two was very close, and the heat exhaled by the man fell on his face. Xu Chengyan lowered his head slightly, feeling a little uncomfortable for a while, and habitually hunched over, trying to curl up into a ball.

However, He Yang still hugged the little hedgehog tightly, not giving the little hedgehog a chance to hide.

He Yang continued to kiss the young man's face, unknowingly touching the young man's hand and clasping his fingers tightly.

For a while, the breathing in the room became a little faster.

Xu Chengyan's face was a little red, and his chest heaved slightly.

He Yang also lowered his head and buried himself in the young man's neck, breathing heavily.

\"Yanyan.\" He Yang rubbed against the young man's neck and whispered: \"Can you kiss?\"