Chapter 149: no more

Xu Chengyan put the key into the man's hand.

He Yang looked at the key in his hand, tightened it unknowingly, and looked at the person in front of him.

He Yang leaned down and tightly covered the quilt on the young man's body, \"I will try to come back as soon as possible.\"

Xu Chengyan hummed, huddled under the quilt, and closed his eyes slightly, as if he was sleepy again.

He Yang didn't bother anymore and turned to leave.

He Yang went to the company to deal with the work.

It's just that when he was in the office, He Yang was always a little absent-minded, holding a key in his hand, playing back and forth.

Until the afternoon, He Yang left the company and returned to Xu Chengyan's apartment.

He Yang opened the door with the spare key, and when he subconsciously looked towards the living room, he saw the figure on the sofa.

The young man was wearing pajamas, sitting quietly on the sofa and watching TV.

The young man also heard the movement at the door and looked up.

He Yang put on his slippers, walked towards the youth, stretched out his arms and hugged, \"Yanyan.\"

He Yang leaned on the young man's shoulder, felt the warm touch in his arms, and became relieved.

This feeling of coming back from get off work and seeing someone waiting for you is such a wonderful feeling.

He Yang was quiet, holding the young man and not letting go.

Xu Chengyan patted the man on the shoulder, and when he looked up inadvertently, he noticed that there was another person at the door——

The secretary was still standing at the entrance, carrying a suitcase.

The secretary's face was very calm, and he didn't look around, pretending that he didn't see anything, and put the suitcase against the wall.

Until He Yang finally let go, the secretary reminded: \"Mr. He, I'll put my luggage here.\"

\"Yeah.\" He Yang replied casually.

The secretary will also turn and leave.

Xu Chengyan looked at the suitcase on the wall and said: \"You are...\"

\"The bed in the room is too comfortable, I will stay for a few more days.\" He Yang's face did not change.

After speaking, He Yang got up, took the suitcase to the cloakroom, and put all the clothes in.

However, He Yang only brought clothes, and some daily necessities had to be re-purchased.

So when they took a walk after dinner in the evening, the two stopped by the supermarket.

Xu Chengyan was strolling in the supermarket, while He Yang was next to him pushing a car.

In addition to some daily necessities, Xu Chengyan also picked out some snacks.

But just when the two were about to settle the bill, He Yang suddenly noticed something and said: \"Wait.\"

After speaking, He Yang walked towards a certain shelf.

Xu Chengyan followed behind until he got closer and found that it was a row of shelves of **** toys.

On the shelves, there are all kinds of **** aromatherapy, lubrication tools, condoms...

Xu Chengyan was a little uncomfortable and looked away.

He Yang, on the other hand, looked at the various condoms on the shelf and asked the young man: \"Do you want to buy it?\"