Chapter 36: warm hug

Jiang Lin looked at Qin Zhou's photo and was in a trance.

Will there be two strangers in this world who look exactly the same?

Jiang Lin sat on the chair dumbfounded, but couldn't recover.

If he hadn't seen his sister-in-law's body with his own eyes and watched the cremation of the body, he might have thought that the person in the photo was his sister-in-law.

Jiang Lin sat at the desk for a long time, looking at Qin Zhou's photo, but the more he looked, the more he looked like.

The only difference is that Qin Zhou and his sister-in-law have different temperaments.

Maybe because Qin Zhou is an artist, his facial features are more impactful after makeup, while his sister-in-law is an ordinary piano teacher, with a softer temperament.

However, Jiang Lin couldn't help but ask his colleague, "Will there be two strangers who look alike in this world?"

"Yes." The colleague on the side nodded and took advantage of the situation to answer: "There are many celebrities in the entertainment industry who look alike. It is always easy to admit mistakes."

Jiang Lin also suddenly realized that Qin Zhou was an artist and had makeup on.

Maybe Qin Zhou just looks like his sister-in-law after putting on makeup, but not after taking off makeup.

Moreover, the artist photos are all to be refined, maybe Qin Zhou himself and his sister-in-law are not alike at all.

Jiang Lin comforted himself in this way, and went to the Internet to search for news about celebrities who collided with each other. He really found a lot of celebrities who collided with each other, and there were even amateur celebrities who collided with each other.

It's normal to bump into the face, Qin Zhou just happens to look like his sister-in-law.

Jiang Lin calmed down a little and continued to work.

Just when he was working, Jiang Lin would still get distracted from time to time, and he would always think about Qin Zhou unknowingly.

Jiang Lin ran over and asked his colleague, "Where is Qin Zhou filming?"

"North District Film and Television City."

In the North District Film and Television City, a black car stopped.

Jiang Lin slowly got off the car and came to the scenic spot alone.

In the scenic spot, many crews have already started work, and many people come and go, which is very lively.

Jiang Lin went inside and found Qin Zhou's crew.

A shed was set up over there by the crew, and some staff were busy coming and going.

It's just that this crew is a little shabby compared to other crews. The crew members are pitifully small. Most of the actors don't even have a place to shelter from the wind. They are all sitting on stools blowing the cold wind.

It's March now, and the weather has warmed up a bit, but the actors in the crew are wearing thin clothes, and some girls are wearing skirts, which seems to be shooting a summer plot.

Jiang Lin looked around and didn't see Qin Zhou, maybe it was his turn to play.

Jiang Lin stood far away near the crew, hesitating.

In fact, he doesn't know when Qin Zhou will appear, because he doesn't have a schedule for the crew, maybe Qin Zhou will not have a role in the show today, so he won't be used.