Chapter 63: stay with me tonight

On the set.

The man in white knelt on the ground with Qin in his arms, staring at the person in front of him.

\"Card!\" The director hurriedly interrupted, frowning: \"Qin Zhou is in a wrong state.\"

The director came over with the script and explained: \"You are the general who has a crush on you. When you watch him, you should also show some emotion.\"

Originally, there was no emotional scene for the luthier in the script, and the luthier and the general were friends, but now because of the extra bed scene, the luthier has more emotional lines.

Director: \"You like the general, so your attitude towards him is different from others, and try to show that feeling of admiration.\"

\"Okay.\" Qin Zhou should come down.

After a few minutes of rest, this reshoot.

Qin Zhou knelt down beside Lin Chixiao, looked at his head slightly, and looked at the person in front of him.

However, during the reshoot, the director was still a little dissatisfied with Qin Zhou's performance.

\"Ka!\"The director was a little anxious, \"Qin Zhou, you are a secret love general, a secret love! You don't have to act so straightforward.\"

After Qin Zhou heard it, all the thoughtful nodded.

crush...

Qin Zhou adjusted his state again and prepared to retake the shot.

However, this game was stuck several times, and finally the director was reluctantly satisfied.

The director looked at the monitor screen and said to Qin Zhou: \"After that, you should pay more attention when shooting. After you go back, watch a few movies about secret love and find that feeling of admiration.\"

\"Okay.\" Qin Zhou should come down, put the prop piano on the table, and prepare to remove makeup first.

He only has one scene today, and he can go back to rest after filming, but Lin Chixiao still has to stay and continue filming.

Qin Zhou went to the dressing room to remove his makeup, and when he was halfway through, he suddenly heard a movement from the studio.

Qin Zhou continued to remove his makeup. After changing his clothes and coming out, he saw a large group of people around the studio. The two leading actors were also there, standing respectfully.

Even the director and assistant director came over there, and it seemed that a big man had come.

Qin Zhou looked around and asked a staff member next to him: \"What's wrong?\"

The staff explained: \"It is the investors who are here, and Director Li leads the investors to visit.\"

Qin Zhou nodded, ignoring the hustle and bustle on the set, packed his things, and went back to the hotel to rest.

It's just that when Qin Zhou left the studio, he saw an out-of-print luxury car parked outside the studio. The license plate number was still a familiar serial number.

Qin Zhou looked at the license plate number, but still cleaned up his eyes and returned to the hotel.

Qin Zhou stayed in the room and read the script for a while. After Lin Chixiao finished work and returned to the hotel in the evening, the two went out for dinner together.

There are many snack bars near the film and television city. Qin Zhou found a restaurant and the two sat in an inconspicuous corner.

Lin Chixiao was wearing a hat, sitting opposite Qin Zhou, chatting: \"A big boss came during the day, the whole crew was trying to please the big boss, and even the filming was postponed.\"