Chapter 104: uncle lamb

Qin Zhou glanced at the Qi family courtyard, nodded, looked away again, and went to the studio with the director.

When he came to the set, Lin Chixiao was there with a little boy.

The little boy was wearing a costume and drinking from a bottle of Coke.

When the little boy raised his head inadvertently, he noticed the director and Qin Zhou, and quickly got up and waved.

"Brother Qin Zhou!" Xiao Cheng jumped off his chair and ran towards Qin Zhou.

Qin Zhou took advantage of the situation to catch Xiao Cheng and rubbed Xiao Cheng's head.

At that time, when filming "Jianghu", his drama was finished early, and Xiaocheng was finished a few days later than him. I didn't expect to cooperate for the second time so soon.

The director took Qin Zhou to the dressing room, ready to let Qin Zhou try makeup first.

The director took the costume and sighed: "Because the time is a little short, it is too late to make the clothes again, so I changed it a little."

Qin Zhou took it and went to the locker room to change clothes first.

After changing his clothes, Qin Zhou stood in front of the full-length mirror and sorted his clothes.

Through the mirror, Qin Zhou saw Xiao Cheng sitting on the sofa with a bag of candy in his arms.

Xiao Cheng opened a candy and inadvertently raised his head, he met Qin Zhou's gaze.

Xiao Cheng was holding the candy, feeling a little guilty, and explained, "I didn't eat too much, it was given to me by Uncle Sheep."

Qin Zhou tidied up his collar and asked with a smile, "Uncle Xiaoyang?"

Xiao Cheng ran over and handed Qin Zhou a candy, and said in a milky voice, "Uncle Little Sheep is here too."

"Uncle Sheep has a big sheep, what is the big sheep, and a big dog."

When he said this, Xiao Cheng gestured and said in a very exaggerated tone: "The dog is so big, bigger than me—"

Qin Zhou couldn't help laughing when he heard Xiao Cheng's description.

Sometimes children talk like this, the foreword does not match the afterword, and the tone is particularly exaggerated.

However, Qin Zhou still cooperated with a surprised expression and asked, "Really? Are you older than you?"

"Yes!" Xiao Cheng nodded and said excitedly, "Uncle Sheep and Kitten and Cat!"

"The cat is so small and soft!"

"Uncle Sheep buys me a lot of things every time! I like Uncle Sheep so much!"

Xiaocheng chanted beside Qin Zhou and said a lot about Uncle Xiaoyang.

It wasn't until Qin Zhou was about to put on makeup that Xiao Cheng stopped.

"Brother Qin Zhou, I went to find Uncle Xiaoyang to play."

Xiao Cheng waved his hand and slipped out of the crew.

Qi Family Courtyard.

A small car was parked outside with the doors open.

Yuan Lie got out of the car, and the old housekeeper was already waiting at the gate of the courtyard.

The old housekeeper took Yuan Lie into the yard, passed through the front yard, and came to the small yard at the back.

There is a pavilion in the middle of the courtyard, and a figure sits inside.

Yuan Lie walked over, sat opposite the man, and asked with a smile, "How are you doing recently?"