Chapter 160: Broken

He Yang frowned slightly, as if he was afraid that the young man would go back on his regrets, he leaned down, almost pressed the young man under him, tightly wrapped the person in his arms, and said in a low voice: \"I agreed before.\"

\"I didn't forget.\"Xu Chengyan smiled and wrapped his arms around the man's neck, \"I remember.\"

\"Yeah.\"He Yang was buried in the neck of the young man, his fingertips were touching his waist, and he gently rubbed it through his clothes, urging: \"Stairs.\"

Xu Chengyan touched the back of the man's head and rubbed it, holding back his smile, but still reminded: \"Uncle Wen will see.\"

After all, Uncle Wen is still at home. If he was tossing around on the stairs, he would be embarrassed if he was bumped into by Uncle Wen.

Xu Chengyan wasn't too obsessed with the stairs, and his fingertips unconsciously tugged at He Yang's hair.

He Yang was quiet for a few seconds, then suddenly said: \"There is still a house in the western suburbs.\"

\"Huh?\" Xu Chengyan didn't quite understand for a while.

He Yang: \"There are stairs, Uncle Wen is not there, no one else.\"

Xu Chengyan immediately understood what He Yang meant and couldn't help but say: \"Can't you think about other things besides the stairs?\"

He Yang did not speak again, and quietly leaned on the young man.

He Yang stretched out his hand and touched the corner of the young man's eyes with his fingertips, staring at the pair of peach blossom eyes.

After a while, He Yang said: \"I want to eat wontons.\"

Xu Chengyan responded lazily, \"Then you come down, I'll get it.\"

He Yang let go of his hand, Xu Chengyan also got up and walked towards the kitchen.

There were wonton wrappers in the refrigerator. Xu Chengyan took the tools to the kitchen, put on an apron, and wrapped the wontons for He Yang in the kitchen.

He Yang was leaning against the kitchen door, watching the young man's back.

And Xu Chengyan also quickly wrapped the meat stuffing and cooked two bowls of wontons.

However, because he hadn't made wontons for a long time, Xu Chengyan was a little unfamiliar and said, "It's been a long time since I made ravioli, so the taste may be different."

He Yang sat at the dining table, ate a small wonton, and said: \"The same.\"

Xu Chengyan sat aside with a bowl, looked at the wontons in the bowl, and asked: \"Why do you like to eat wontons?\"

Xu Chengyan was really curious, he still remembered that He Yang didn't have the habit of eating wontons at first, and then he suddenly liked wontons for no apparent reason.

He Yang: \"You did it.\"

\"I've done other things for you before.\"

He Yang's movements stopped, and he slowly began to recall the past.

But time is too long, many things have been forgotten.

It was as if I had suddenly become accustomed to wontons from a certain day.

At night, the living room of the villa becomes lively.

There was a Spring Festival party on the TV, Qiqi was running around in the living room with a firecracker toy in his mouth, and Xiao Wen also ran behind Qiqi, a cat and a dog were very energetic.