Chapter 178: Maid and Apron

Xu Chengyan turned around and left.

He Yang listened to the sound of footsteps getting farther and farther outside the door, but withdrew his gaze and continued to face the screen.

It's just that the content on the screen, not a word can be read.

He Yang leaned on the back of the chair, rubbing his eyebrows tiredly, and finally got up, walked to the corridor, and walked towards the bedroom.

He Yangfang pushed open the door and looked inside.

The bedroom was dark and the surroundings were very quiet. With the dim light in the corridor, when he saw the bulge on the bed, the young man seemed to have fallen asleep.

He Yang still walked over, came to the bedside, and saw the young man huddled under the quilt, with only the back of his head exposed.

He Yang frowned, stretched out his hand and pulled the quilt down a bit to get some air.

It's just that Xu Chengyan hadn't fallen asleep yet, and suddenly noticed He Yang's movements, and he continued to shrink into the quilt as if he was **** off.

He Yang had to shout, "Yanyan?"

Xu Chengyan ignored him, silently stuffed under the quilt, as if angry.

He Yang leaned over and wanted to kiss him.

But Xu Chengyan became more resistant, almost buried his head in the quilt and refused to kiss him.

He Yang didn't force him, he just said, "Don't be bored in it."

Across the quilt, He Yang patted the young man before getting up and leaving.

But when He Yang came to the corridor, he happened to bump into Xiao Wen.

Xiao Wen ran over slowly, looked up at He Yang, then continued to walk towards the master bedroom, pulling on the door with both claws, trying to push the door in, wanting to sleep with the master.

He Yang directly picked up Xiao Wen and handed it over to the nanny aunt.

The aunt hurriedly hugged Xiao Wen and prepared to take Xiao Wen to the pet room downstairs.

He Yang took advantage of the situation and said: "Make some supper and send it to the study later."

"Okay." Auntie nodded and took Xiao Wen downstairs first.

He Yang also returned to the study and continued to look at the screen.

But after waiting for half an hour, my aunt still hadn't brought the supper.

He Yang glanced at the time and frowned slightly.

And when He Yang was about to go downstairs to take a look, he heard a knock at the door.

He Yang: "Come in."

The door opened and the rollers sounded.

The servant pushed in the mobile dining cart and closed the door again.

He Yang didn't look back, he was still looking at the screen.

The servant also came behind He Yang, took a bowl of wontons from the dining car, and put it on the desk.

He Yang glanced from the corner of his eye, and was stunned for a moment when he saw the maid's dress.

It was a maid who came to deliver the supper. He only wore a black and white ultra-short **** apron. The upper body could not cover anything at all. The hem of the apron just covered the base of the thigh, and there was a neck ring around the neck. , accessories are also tied at the wrists and thighs.