Chapter 43: banquet, come back with me

In the banquet hall on the first floor, Qin Zhou and Su Tang sat in an inconspicuous corner, chatting casually.

Jiang Lin came over and sat next to Qin Zhou, boasting: \"Brother Zhou is so handsome today!\"

Su Tang shook the wine glass and asked, "What about me?"

Jiang Lin nodded quickly: \"Sister Su Su looks good too!\"

But just after finishing speaking, Jiang Lin added: \"The best looking is Brother Zhou!\"

Su Tang was amused and couldn't help but say: \"Brother, why are you so cute...\"

It happened that the background music of the banquet hall changed to a softer tune. Su Tang looked towards the middle of the banquet hall and saw that there were already sons and ladies dancing on the dance floor over there.

Su Tang put down the wine glass and said to the river: \"Can my brother dance? My sister will take you to play.\"

\"No, no, no.\" Jiang Lin waved his hand and asked curiously: \"Sister Su Su can dance?\"

\"Yes, I used to learn to dance, and then I started acting.\"Su Tang nodded, looked at Qin Zhou next to him, and said: \"I also taught Zhou Zhou last year, and we went to the competition together.\"

Jiang Lin's eyes lit up, curious about Qin Zhou's past, and asked: \"And then? Did you win the prize!\"

\"No more.\"Su Tang has some regrets,\"It's a pity that he was eliminated after a few rounds.\"

Qin Zhou: \"Susu dances very well, I'm the one holding back.\"

When Jiang Lin heard this, he quickly said: \"Brother Zhou can dance too?\"

\"A little bit of waltz, taught by Su Tang.\" Qin Zhou smiled.

\"I want to see!\" Jiang Lin was about to move.

Just then, Jiang Lin's phone vibrated.

Jiang Lin glanced at the phone and said to Qin Zhou: \"Brother Zhou, my friend called me!\"

\"I'll go over first, and I'll come to play later!\" Jiang Lin waved and went upstairs first.

Jiang Lin came to the VIP area of ​​the banquet hall and found Yuan Lie.

\"Doctor Yuan.\" Jiang Lin greeted him, still calling him Doctor Yuan habitually.

Yuan Lie took a dessert from the small table next to him and handed it to Jiang Lin, and asked, "Would you like to come over and accompany your brother?"

\"Ah? My brother?\" Jiang Lin was stunned, took the dessert subconsciously, and looked into the VIP area again, and sure enough, he saw He Yang.

Jiang Lin was startled, and quickly pulled Yuan Lie aside, anxiously saying: \"Why is my brother here! Didn't I say he wouldn't come!\"

Yuan Lie was a little surprised that Jiang Lin had this reaction, but he still explained: \"When I went to invite you before, Young Master He really didn't want to come, maybe he changed his mind later.\"

Yuan Lie noticed that the expression on Jiang Lin's face didn't seem right, so he asked: \"What's wrong?\"

\"Nothing...\" Jiang Lin shook his head.

\"By the way, where's your idol? Would you like to bring him here?\" Yuan Lie asked.

\"No need, no need!\" Jiang Lin shook his head quickly, instinctively not wanting Qin Zhou and He Yang to meet.

Jiang Lin looked over to He Yang's side, but still walked towards He Yang and sat beside He Yang.

\"Brother.\" Jiang Lin shouted, secretly staring at He Yang's every move.