Chapter 110: banquet reunion

Qin Zhou was a little surprised and asked: \"Are you sure the invitation is for me? Did you make a mistake?\"

\"That's right, it was given to me by Mr. Yuan.\" The agent said, \"I will give you the invitation tomorrow, if you go, let me know.\"

\"I'll think about it first.\"

Qin Zhou hung up the phone and continued to organize the New Year's goods.

Not long after, Qin Zhou received another call from Jiang Lin.

Jiang Lin asked: \"Brother Zhou, have you received the invitation letter from black gold?\"

\"Ok?\"

\"I asked Yuan Lie to get it for me, and he said it was your agent!\" Jiang Lin was a little excited.

\"No wonder.\" Qin Zhou chuckled.

Jiang Lin: \"Let's go and play together!\"

\"Okay.\"Qin Zhou should come down,\"Then I will tell Brother Fan to prepare the dress.\"

Jiang Lin hurriedly said: \"No, no, I'll prepare! Just send me the size.\"

\"Okay.\" Qin Zhou responded.

On New Year's Eve, Su Tang and Lin Chixiao came to Qin Zhou's apartment together.

As soon as he entered the door, Su Tang hurriedly complained: \"It's so cold outside!\"

Lin Chixiao next to him said: \"I told you to wear more clothes.\"

\"I thought it wasn't cold, but who would have known that the wind was so strong...\" Su Tang muttered, smelling the fragrance, and came to the kitchen.

Qin Zhou was preparing the hot pot, and Su Tang turned around, staring at a plate of fried dough sticks.

Su Tang was about to move and couldn't help but said to Qin Zhou: \"Zhou Zhou, can I get a fritter?\"

Qin Zhou was stunned for a moment and said: \"You sticks are cold.\"

\"It's all right.\" Su Tang smiled, took a fritter, and went to the living room.

Qin Zhou made the hot pot base and prepared the ingredients.

In the evening, the three of them had a hot pot meal, and then huddled on the sofa and watched TV together.

Qin Zhou leaned on the pillow, and because he had just eaten, he was a little sleepy.

At more than nine o'clock, Jiang Lin sent a video call invitation.

\"Brother Zhou! Happy New Year's Eve!\"

In the video, Jiang Lin was wearing a plush pajamas, leaned in front of the camera, and asked: \"Are you alone?\"

Qin Zhou: \"Su Tanglin Chi Xiao is also here.\"

Su Tang on the side heard the sound, leaned over to the camera, smiled and said to Jiang Lin: \"Brother Jiang Lin, my sister will send you a red envelope later, remember to accept it.\"

Jiang Lin did not refuse, but coaxed: \"Then Sister Su Su will send a big red envelope!\"

\"Okay!\"

A few people chatted for a while, and then the call ended.

Qin Zhou felt a little thirsty, so he got up and said: \"I'll pour a glass of water.\"

Qin Zhou took the cup, went to the kitchen alone, and poured a cup of hot water.

However, when Qin Zhou came out of the kitchen and glanced at the living room habitually, he saw two people on the sofa leaning against each other.

While watching TV, Su Tang was talking to Lin Chixiao with a smile on her face, as if she saw something interesting.