Chapter 64: Cover the eye

\"Yanyan.\" He Yang raised his hand and seemed to want to take off his tie.

However, Qin Zhou stopped the man's movements, leaned over slightly, and said in a low voice: \"Mr. He, you can't take off the tie.\"

Qin Zhou's voice was still a little hoarse, and his fingertips were attached to his tie, stroking over and over again, and staring at the man under him.

And because of the upper position, Qin Zhou can clearly see every subtle change on the man's face.

His gaze gradually slid down the man's face, swept across his collarbone, and landed on the man's chest.

It has to be said that He Yang's figure has always been maintained very well.

Perfect pectoral abs, and mermaid lines.

He was very satisfied with He Yang's body.

Makes an excellent bed companion.

Qin Zhou sat on the man and held the dominant position.

After the affair was over, Qin Zhou lay on the man's body and calmed down a little.

The riding position is good, but the waist is a little sore.

Qin Zhou closed his eyes and hadn't calmed down yet.

He Yang took off the tie on his eyes, hugged the person in his arms, lowered his head and asked for a kiss.

Qin Zhou frowned slightly and pushed the man away a little, \"Don't kiss.\"

Qin Zhou got up, picked up the clothes and pants at the corner of the bed, and walked towards the bathroom.

Qin Zhou was sitting in the bathtub, and when he was about to clean up, he saw He Yang come in.

He Yang came over and squatted outside the bathtub, as if he wanted to help clean it up.

Qin Zhou glanced lazily, leaned in the bathtub, and let the man move.

He Yang stretched out his hand and raised one of the young man's leg a little, cleaning it awkwardly.

It's just that He Yang's eyes couldn't help falling on the young man's calf when he was halfway through cleaning.

There is a dazzling scar on the calf. He Yang looked at the scar and asked aloud: \"How did this scar come from?\"

\"There was a little accident before.\" Qin Zhou said lightly.

He Yang looked at the scar, it didn't look like a new injury, it should have been left a long time ago.

He Yang asked: \"Is that the car accident?\"

Qin Zhou lowered his head and chuckled, but did not answer.

The scar was indeed from his car accident.

When he crawled out of the car, his calf was cut in the car, leaving a wound.

This scar has been with him for three years, and he is used to it.

Qin Zhou's reaction was calm, and he didn't care much about the scar.

But He Yang kept staring at the scar, frowning.

After cleaning up, Qin Zhou got out of the bathtub, took the towel, dried his body and changed his clothes.

Qin Zhou came to the bedroom, sat beside the bed, took the phone, flipped through the message, and sent a message back to Lin Chixiao.

He Yang leaned over, hugged the young man from behind, pillowed on his shoulders, and whispered: \"Let's have dinner together tomorrow night.\"