Chapter 92: sky-high sapphire

He Yang stretched out his hand, intending to pick up the young man on the sofa.

Qin Zhou opened his eyes, stared at the man in front of him for a few seconds, pushed the man's hand away, and continued to lie on the sofa.

"Yanyan." He Yang leaned over and whispered, "Go back."

Qin Zhou just said: "I haven't finished speaking yet..."

"Ok?"

"tell a story......"

He Yang was very patient, half squatted in front of the sofa and asked, "What are you talking about?"

Qin Zhou stopped talking again, leaning on the sofa without moving, in a daze.

He Yang asked, "Go back first?"

He Yang waited for a while and saw that Qin Zhou had no objection, so he reached out and hugged Qin Zhou by the waist.

This time Qin Zhou didn't refuse, he just leaned on He Yang's shoulder and repeated: "Tell a story..."

He Yang responded and walked outside with Qin Zhou in his arms.

After arriving in the car, Qin Zhou leaned on the back of the seat, closing his eyes and seemed to be asleep.

Not long after, the car stopped downstairs in the apartment.

The apartment was arranged by a broker, and He Yang also knew the address.

He Yang carried Qin Zhou to the apartment and asked, "The key?"

Qin Zhou opened his eyes, and after dawdling for a while, he understood what He Yang meant, and then took out the key from his pocket to open the door.

The apartment was dark, He Yang turned on the light and carried the little drunk on the sofa.

He Yang got up again and prepared to pour a cup of hot water.

On the sofa, Qin Zhou suddenly reached out and grabbed He Yang's wrist.

He Yang stopped, half squatted in front of the sofa, and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Where are the strawberries..." Qin Zhou's voice was very soft, "My strawberries..."

"I'll buy it for you tomorrow." He Yang rubbed Qin Zhou's head.

"Eat now."

"Buy it tomorrow."

"Just today." The little drunk got angry.

He Yang was a little helpless, and rubbed his palm against the young man's face, "Why are you like a child..."

"Strawberry." The little drunk was stubborn.

He Yang had no choice but to take the phone and send a message to the assistant.

Soon, the assistant brought strawberries over.

He Yang took the strawberry to the sofa and handed one over, "Strawberry."

Qin Zhou took a bite of the strawberry and immediately complained, "It's bitter."

"Bitter?" He Yang was slightly taken aback, took a strawberry out of the bag and took a bite.

"It's sweet." He Yang took another strawberry over there.

Qin Zhou took it, took a small bite, and complained, "It's still bitter..."

He Yang took a closer look and found that Qin Zhou was eating strawberry leaves.

He Yang peeled off the leaves and handed them to Qin Zhou.

The little drunk Qin Zhou finally ate the sweet strawberries, got up from the sofa, leaned on He Yang's shoulder, and urged, "Tell a story."