Chapter 38: Do you want to try with Xiuzhu?

On Qingming Festival, He Yang went to the cemetery.

However, He Yang still sat in the car and did not get out, quietly watching the people coming and going in the cemetery.

In He Yang's palm, he was still holding the wooden sign.

[May Mr. be safe every year]

He Yang lowered his head and rubbed the handwriting with his fingertips a little, as if he was remembering something.

He Yang sat outside the cemetery from noon to evening, and then said to Uncle Zhou, "Bar."

Uncle Zhou was also used to it, every time He Yang just glanced outside the cemetery and would not go in.

Uncle Zhou sent it to the bar, and He Yang came to the box as usual.

It's just that when He Yang came in this time, he saw Shen Xiuzhu besides the group of rich second-generation sons who like to play crazy.

Shen Xiuzhu seldom came to the bar, and only occasionally came to get together.

He Yang walked over and asked, "Why did you come here?"

"They said you've been drinking these days." Shen Xiuzhu narrowed his eyes and smiled, "Let me come over and persuade."

He Yang didn't answer, he opened a bottle of wine from the table and came to the sofa.

Shen Xiuzhu advised: "It's better to drink less, it's not good for your health."

The person next to him saw it, and he dared to come over and persuade: "Young Master He, it's been so long since the Yanyan affair, it's time to come out."

"Yes, He Shaohao should still cherish the people around him."

Suddenly someone said, "Young Master He, do you want to try with Xiuzhu?"

As soon as these words came out, others also persuaded them.

"Xiu Zhu is also very good, hasn't He Shao known Xiu Zhu for a long time?"

"Yanyan is gone, but Xiuzhu is still there!"

"If it wasn't for Xiuzhu to go abroad, He Shao and Xiuzhu would have been together long ago..."

He Yang looked down at the wine in the glass, didn't speak, didn't know what he was thinking.

Shen Xiuzhu squinted beside him, until after everyone else had finished speaking, then he said with a smile, "Okay, let's stop joking."

Others didn't want to mention it, so they quickly changed the topic.

And He Yang didn't react from the beginning to the end, leaning on the sofa and drinking wine, he didn't pay much attention to everything around him.

After the party was over, He Yang got up and said to the person beside him, "I'll take you back."

The Jiang'an community was not very far from the bar, so He Yang sent Shen Xiuzhu to the downstairs of the apartment.

But when He Yang was about to turn around and leave, he was suddenly stopped.

"He Yang."

He Yang turned his head and looked at Shen Xiuzhu.

Shen Xiuzhu stood on the steps and said slowly, "Two years later, I still hope you can come out."

"If he saw it in the sky, he would definitely not want you to do this." Shen Xiuzhu's voice was very soft, and he walked towards the man step by step, "You still have us."

"No matter what, we will be by your side." Shen Xiuzhu stretched out his hand and gently hugged the man in front of him.

He Yang was still standing there, feeling the warmth in his arms, lowered his eyes and raised his hand slightly.