Chapter 103: old age

In the hotel.

Qin Zhou leaned on the sofa and flipped through Weibo, and had already seen the hot search.

The agent was next to him and hurriedly said: \"What happened to you and Pei Yuan yesterday!\"

\"I accidentally drank too much.\" Qin Zhou rubbed his eyebrows.

\"Why don't you call me when you're too drunk! I'll pick you up!\"

Qin Zhou explained patiently: \"It's not too far away, He Dao and the others all walked back.\"

The location of the finale banquet is not far from the hotel, and it is more convenient to walk back.

And it wasn't just him and Pei Yuan at the time, the rest of the crew also came back together, but the paparazzi only took pictures of him and Pei Yuan in the mirror.

\"Then why are you two still hugging!\" The agent was so angry that he pointed to the photo on the phone.

Qin Zhou glanced at the phone screen and said: \"No hugs, it's Teacher Pei who is holding me.\"

Qin Zhou leaned over, specially enlarged the photo, pointed to a certain place and said: \"Look, Brother Fan, Teacher Pei's hand is not on me.\"

The agent took a closer look and still didn't see any difference.

Anyway, if you just look at the photos, Qin Zhou and Pei Yuan are hugging each other.

\"What's the difference between you and hugging!\"

\"I really didn't hold it, how did I know that the paparazzi were photographed like this...\" Qin Zhou also had a headache.

\"Then why did you go to his room with Pei Yuan!\"

Qin Zhou: \"I feel uncomfortable after drinking too much, so Mr. Pei will take me to his room first.\"

The agent quickly asked: \"You really did it?\"

\"How is that possible.\" Qin Zhou rubbed his waist and said: \"I was a little sleepy yesterday, I slept as soon as I went in, the room where Teacher Pei slept.\"

\"Then why do you keep rubbing your waist!" The agent's eyes became sharper, staring at Qin Zhou's rubbing his waist.

Qin Zhou explained: \"The sofa I slept on didn't sleep well.\"

He didn't sleep well last night, and when he woke up, his waist and back were a little sore.

Qin Zhou continued to rub his waist, then simply lay down on the sofa, pointed to his back, and said to the manager: \"Brother Fan, help me beat it.\"

The manager frowned, but he still came over to help Qin Zhou beat his back.

Qin Zhou lay on his stomach lazily, continued to flip through Weibo, and glanced at the hot search comments.

[Do not believe in rumors, do not spread rumors, everyone waits to refute the rumors]

[Thank you for your concern for Pei Yuan, everyone pay more attention to Pei Yuan's new work "Jianghu"]

[The eighteenth line is coming back and posting again, it must be on the hot search]

[Before, I was just secretly rubbing and frying CP, good guy, and now I forcibly expose the relationship? ? ? 】

In the comments, there are people who knock CP, some who eat melons, and many who scold him.

However, Qin Zhou has now become accustomed to these negative comments, and asked again: \"Brother Fan, when will this be explained?\"