Chapter 163: A 1000-word follow-up plot will be added at the end

Xu Chengyan sensed something was wrong, and shrank back, trying to escape.

It's just that the man's hand has already stretched out and put it on his waist, and there is nowhere to go.

He Yang pulled the person into his arms, and a large splash of water suddenly stirred up in the bathtub, and his naked body pressed tightly against each other.

He Yang stared at the disobedient child in his arms and narrowed his eyes slightly, "Run again?"

"Is there?" Xu Chengyan's face was very innocent, and he pushed his fingertips against the man's chest.

"This is the first time?" He Yang suppressed a smile, put one hand on the back of the young man's neck, and kissed his lips.

Every time I deliberately fan the flames, and then I want to run away.

He Yang rubbed lightly on his lips, the tip of his tongue stretched out and slowly penetrated.

In the bathroom, the sound of splashing water was constantly heard, accompanied by the sound of kissing water and the sound of chaotic gasps.

Outside the bathtub, a bottle of lubricating fluid was still lying on the ground alone.

But soon, a large hand reached out from the bathtub and picked up the bottle.

The man's movements were still a little hurried, and the bottle cap was thrown aside and rolled into the corner.

The sound of water in the bathroom continued, the movement became louder and louder, and the water surface of the bathtub kept undulating.

After everything calmed down, Xu Chengyan leaned against He Yang's arms and panted.

He Yang lowered his head and kissed the young man's face little by little, and then gradually kissed his lips, exchanging a shallow kiss.

The two stayed in the bathtub for a while before separating.

Back in the bedroom, Xu Chengyan lay lazily on the bed, looking at the man beside him.

At this moment, He Yang was sitting by the head of the bed and looking down at his phone, processing news at work.

The neckline of the nightgown in front of He Yang was generously open, and the exposed chest was full of ambiguous scratches.

Xu Chengyan stretched out his hand and lightly touched the man's chest, but still shouted, "He Yang."

"Huh?" He Yang put the phone aside, lay down and patted the young man's back.

Xu Chengyan: "Don't wash together in the future."

"What's wrong?"

"Waste water." Xu Chengyan shook his head.

"No waste." He Yang stretched out his hand and hugged him tightly, his palm habitually touching his back.

Xu Chengyan leaned against He Yang meekly, and still said, "It's not very comfortable, it's a little crowded."

Although the bathroom in the master bedroom is a double bathtub, it is enough for two people to wash together, but every time He Yang likes to mess around in the bathtub, the double bathtub seems a little crowded.

He Yang: "Next time, get a new bathtub."

Xu Chengyan was amused for a while, he held the man's hand, and hooked his fingertips in the man's palm.

"Then change it." Xu Chengyan agreed, "If you feel uncomfortable, don't wash it together next time."

"good."