Chapter 16: don't think about it

He Yang looked at Xu Chengyan's back, quickly withdrew his gaze, and turned to leave.

Shen Xiuzhu was beside him, recalling the scene just now, but smiled: "It's quite a coincidence, the clothes just collided."

He Yang didn't say anything, just came to the car.

Shen Xiuzhu sat in the passenger seat and looked out the car window thoughtfully.

The car stopped quickly and came to a private club.

Shen Xiuzhu took the cake into the clubhouse and came to the box on the second floor.

A group of young men and women sat on the sofa, Shen Xiuzhu smiled: "Sorry, I'm late."

"I bought a cake on the way, and it took a little time." Shen Xiuzhu explained.

Chi Yi was also in the box and said with a smile, "Xiu Zhu still likes cakes so much."

Another person next to him answered: "Speaking of which, Young Master He also likes to go to this store."

"Yeah, I saw He Shao buy cakes from this store several times before."

Shen Xiuzhu came over and sat on the sofa, looked at He Yang again, and said in surprise, "Don't you eat sweets?"

"I don't eat it." He Yang sat next to Shen Xiuzhu and said casually, "Bring it for Xu Chengyan."

"Xu Chengyan..." Shen Xiuzhu read the name, and said with some emotion, "I heard that you brought someone with you before, and have been with you for five years, right?"

"Yeah." He Yang responded casually.

"If you get married, remember to leave me an invitation." Shen Xiuzhu smiled.

"What! How could it be possible to get married!" Someone came over immediately, "Xu Chengyan only has a vase, and it's more or less the same for playing."

He Yang leaned on the sofa and drank wine, as if he was listening to something that had nothing to do with him and didn't care.

"Even if it's a vase..." Shen Xiuzhu took a drink cup on the table and said calmly, "That's also been raised for five years."

Raised for five years.

Still, a little bit concerned.

Shen Xiuzhu frowned slightly and looked at the man beside him.

Chi Yi said, "I'll get tired of it sooner or later anyway."

He Yang then interrupted aloud: "Okay, just say a few words less."

"Alright, let's not talk." Chi Yi waved his hand, looked at Shen Xiuzhu again, and asked, "How is Xiuzhu doing recently?"

"The doctor said that the situation has improved a lot." Shen Xiuzhu said, "but I didn't sleep well, I felt uncomfortable staying in the hotel, and I was a bit recognizing the bed..."

Shen Xiuzhu asked, "Do you have any recommended neighborhoods? I'm going to buy a house here."

Someone asked: "Buying a house? Is Xiuzhu going to live here for a long time?"

"Well, I won't leave when I come back this time. It's better to buy a house." Shen Xiuzhu nodded and smiled again: "But don't be too expensive."

"I know! There is a newly built villa area on the river bank recently!"

"There is also a community over there in the North District. I think it's pretty good."

"It's not good in the north area, it's a bit noisy over there..."