Chapter 154: group photo

The next morning, Xu Chengyan woke up very early.

Today is Jiang Lin's wedding.

Xu Chengyan stood up, pushed the man beside him, and woke He Yang up.

He Yang opened his eyes, and after seeing the person in front of him, he habitually stretched out his hand to hug him and shouted: \"Yanyan...\"

He Yang had just woken up again, and his voice was still a little lazy.

Xu Chengyan reminded: \"It's time to go back, or you will be discovered.\"

He Yang fell silent, and finally had to get up and walk outside.

After He Yang left, Xu Chengyan also went to wash and change, and took out the dress.

Xu Chengyan changed his clothes, put on his daily makeup, and styled himself.

He has been in the entertainment industry for a few years, and now he can do makeup and styling himself.

After everything was ready, Xu Chengyan left the room and walked outside.

The villa became a little more lively. There were already many guests in the living room, and the servants were shuttled on the first floor.

Jiang Lin got up early and sat on the sofa chatting with friends.

When Jiang Lin saw Xu Chengyan coming down, his eyes lit up and he hurried over.

\"Brother Zhou!\" Jiang Lin hugged Xu Chengyan's shoulders, and said mysteriously: \"Brother Zhou, I'll introduce you to my classmate! Single handsome guy!\"

Xu Chengyan looked over and suddenly saw a young boy sitting on the sofa.

Jiang Lin is still babbling: \"I tell you! Others are good! Brother Zhou, can you try it out as a friend?\"

After saying that, Jiang Lin planned to pull Xu Chengyan over to say hello.

Xu Chengyan quickly stopped Jiang Lin's movements, but still said: \"Jiang Lin, no need, I have someone I like.\"

When Jiang Lin heard this, he was shocked: \"Who is it?!\"

\"It's not very convenient now...\" Xu Chengyan was embarrassed and didn't tell Jiang Lin who it was.

However, Jiang Lin misunderstood it into another meaning, thinking that Xu Chengyan hadn't caught up yet.

Moreover, this occasion is not suitable for discussing such private topics.

\"Brother Zhou, you're actually hiding it from me!\" Jiang Lin patted Xu Chengyan on the shoulder and said, \"I'll ask you when I'm done!\"

\"Go to work first.\" Xu Chengyan also urged.

Jiang Lin also waved his hand, but went to work first.

Before the wedding started, Xu Chengyan found a quiet corner in the living room to stay.

Although there are many guests in the living room, he is not very familiar with them.

Xu Chengyan took a drink from the table and leaned on the sofa alone.

Suddenly, Xu Chengyan noticed something, and when he inadvertently looked up at the stairs, he saw a familiar figure——

He Yang slowly walked downstairs in a formal suit.

He Yang's eyes glanced around the living room and pinpointed on the young man accurately.

The eyes of the two converged in mid-air, and then quickly separated.