Chapter 9: don't think about anything

It was already more than eight o'clock in the evening, the sea was dark, and only the light on the cruise ship was shining.

Near the cake table, a group of people gathered lively, and finally Jiang Linxian noticed that Xu Chengyan was not there.

Jiang Lin looked around, and finally found someone in the corner, came over, and shouted, "Sister-in-law..."

Xu Chengyan raised his head, a smile appeared on his face, and made an excuse: "It's a little uncomfortable, come out and get some air."

Jiang Lin didn't know what to say, so he had to stay by Xu Chengyan's side, and glanced to the side from time to time, but Xu Chengyan's face showed no reaction and expressionless.

Jiang Lin was still a little worried, so he took a glass of orange juice and handed it to Xu Chengyan.

"Does sister-in-law have a drink?"

Xu Chengyan didn't want to live up to the child's kindness, so he took it over.

However, Xu Chengyan didn't have the time to drink, so he leaned back on the railing and listened to the lively sounds not far away.

The group of young masters had already started to drink, Xu Chengyan rubbed the cup in his hand, and when he looked over there, he saw He Yang and Shen Xiuzhu standing together.

It looks like a couple, very well matched.

Xu Chengyan looked away, took a sip of the drink, and no longer cared about the two over there.

At the cake table, Shen Xiuzhu had already finished eating the cake and looked at the time again.

Shen Xiuzhu: "It's half past eight, I should go back."

Chi Yi, who was beside him, came over and quickly asked, "Why did you go back so early? Is there anything else?"

Shen Xiuzhu explained: "I made an appointment with the doctor for treatment at night."

He Yang nodded and put down the glass, "I'll take you back."

"Hasn't He Shao been drinking? How can I drive?" Chi Yi smiled.

Another young master next to him quickly said: "What are you afraid of! You can call the driver or drive instead! Anyway, Young Master He wants to send Xiu Zhu back!"

"Yes yes yes! I want to send Xiuzhu back!"

The people around were booing.

He Yang took the coat on the side and put it on, ready to send Shen Xiuzhu back.

And just when He Yang was about to disembark, he suddenly caught a glimpse of a figure in the corner.

He Yang stopped and looked at the figure from a short distance away.

Xu Chengyan stood in the shadows, raised his head, and met the man's gaze.

He Yang said, "I'll send him back."

Xu Chengyan nodded and said lightly, "Be careful on the road."

Xu Chengyan took a sip of orange juice and watched the two people in sight leave the cruise ship.

The driver was already waiting at the pier, Xu Chengyan leaned casually on the side, and saw the two people get into the car and sit together in the back row.

Xu Chengyan looked at the silver-gray car and couldn't figure it out.

There is already a driver, why does the husband have to take that person back in person?

Xu Chengyan took another sip, but unfortunately he was drinking a drink and would not get drunk.

He was almost finished with the orange juice in the glass, Xu Chengyan turned around and was about to go to the dining table to get another drink.