Chapter 166: Advance 10,000

Xu Chengyan laughed, touched the man's head and rubbed it, and asked, "Why did you mention this all of a sudden?"

\"No wait...\" He Yang took a deep breath and frowned slightly: \"We are getting married today, and now go to get the certificate.\"

Xu Chengyan didn't say whether to agree or refuse, just said: \"Let's talk about it next time.\"

Xu Chengyan just planned to skip this topic, but He Yang didn't plan to skip it.

\"Yanyan.\"He Yang is a little stubborn,\"I will say it today.\"

Xu Chengyan smiled: \"But you are too sudden...\"

\"Not suddenly.\"

Xu Chengyan looked at the man in front of him, rubbed his fingertips against the man's face, and said: \"Didn't you agree before? We'll continue next year.\"

\"Too long.\"He Yang's voice is getting softer and softer,\"It will take another year.\"

In a year, many things can happen.

If something unexpected happens along the way...

He Yang didn't dare to think about it, and continued to ask: \"Is it okay to get the certificate today?\"

\"Maybe not today.\"Xu Chengyan still did not agree, and stretched out his arms to hug the man in front of him, \"It will be fine next year.\"

He Yang put his arms around the young man and whispered: \"I'm afraid you will run away.\"

\"I'm right here, I won't run.\" Xu Chengyan turned his head and kissed the man's face, comforting.

He Yang's emotions were still not calmed down, and he was still very unstable.

Xu Chengyan stayed by his side for a long time, and said: \"Go back first.\"

\"Yeah.\" He Yang responded.

Xu Chengyan also got up and planned to walk.

However, He Yang directly stretched out his hand, hugged him by the waist, and walked outside.

Xu Chengyan subconsciously wrapped his arms around the man's neck, buried his face in the man's chest, and covered his own face.

He Yang carried the young man all the way out of the hospital and carried him into the car.

Xu Chengyan was sitting in the car. After the car started, he suddenly remembered something and said to He Yang: \"I forgot to buy wonton wrappers.\"

He Yang sat beside him and said: \"No need.\"

However, Xu Chengyan was still thinking about the wonton wrappers, and said: \"It happened to be on the way, let's go buy it.\"

\"Don't eat it.\"He Yang held the young man's hand, his eyes were slightly red, \"Don't buy it.\"

Xu Chengyan was stunned for a moment, but he still responded,

The two returned to the old house.

Xu Chengyan returned to the room, and because he was dirty, he wanted to take a shower first.

He Yang noticed the young man's movements, helped to get the pajamas, and said: \"I will help you.\"

Xu Chengyan also nodded and did not refuse.

After entering the bathroom, He Yang helped to put the water, Xu Chengyan was also sitting in the bathtub, and the injured leg was on the edge of the bathtub.

He Yang was on the side, half squatting by the bathtub, looking at the young man's ankle, and asked again: \"Does it hurt?\"

\"It doesn't hurt, it's fine.\" Xu Chengyan replied patiently.